Author Topic: The Deceiver  (Read 2249 times)

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
The Deceiver
« on: September 19, 2014, 03:23:30 am »
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 05:38:54 am by .Zena. »
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: The Deceiver
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 05:37:07 am »
#HilenLife9ever

Readin' this biography greatly affects me to muse over editin' the Madman's own. Ye' have added details I lack. Plus, I care not how ye' perceive it, Deceiver, yer vocabulary greatly excels my own. Envious, that I am.
T'was an enjoyable read. Alas, I finally know the tale behind my fellow Vahlok. Zena the Deceiver, the Deceptionist who so boldly amused the Mad-eyed Devil alongside the others that day she deceived the pack who formerly took her in as a huntress. How I miss those days. Back when Vespian actually had some sanity left in that mind of his. Now he just babbles most of the time while the Eyeless Wanderer is stuck havin' to "watch" his bum.
I applaud ye', ma'dam! From start to finish, ye' have captivated my attention 'til the end. I know others who read this biography through and through shall feel the same. I look forward to ye' prettyin' up this thread, make it look more presentable than the wall of text ye' have now but I'm content enough knowin' such interestin' information ye' have typed down.
gone

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 10:54:17 am »
Oh my so much bio to read there darling. I have yet to see someone write so much for a bio, but I do enjoy reading it. Very wonderful darling. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 11:56:38 pm »
Wow. Amazing character, stunning description and a very interesting story! This may be one of the best biography's I have ever read. Wonderful job, Zena. +Floof

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 05:49:13 pm »
#HilenLife9ever

Readin' this biography greatly affects me to muse over editin' the Madman's own. Ye' have added details I lack. Plus, I care not how ye' perceive it, Deceiver, yer vocabulary greatly excels my own. Envious, that I am.
T'was an enjoyable read. Alas, I finally know the tale behind my fellow Vahlok. Zena the Deceiver, the Deceptionist who so boldly amused the Mad-eyed Devil alongside the others that day she deceived the pack who formerly took her in as a huntress. How I miss those days. Back when Vespian actually had some sanity left in that mind of his. Now he just babbles most of the time while the Eyeless Wanderer is stuck havin' to "watch" his bum.
I applaud ye', ma'dam! From start to finish, ye' have captivated my attention 'til the end. I know others who read this biography through and through shall feel the same. I look forward to ye' prettyin' up this thread, make it look more presentable than the wall of text ye' have now but I'm content enough knowin' such interestin' information ye' have typed down.

I feel as though we are going to feud about who has the more vast vocabulary for all eternity.
Ah yes, I too miss those days. How entertaining and beautifully scripted each post was.
Thank you Madman, I greatly appreciate it, I know your applauds are not heard often, and I am greatful to have had the honor to inspire you to edit your own bio.
I've edited it a bit now. I hope it is more presentable than it was.

Oh my so much bio to read there darling. I have yet to see someone write so much for a bio, but I do enjoy reading it. Very wonderful darling. ^^
Thank you Domino, it definitely took a great deal of time to write it all out, but when I pasted it into the forums I did not expect it to be so much.

Wow. Amazing character, stunning description and a very interesting story! This may be one of the best biography's I have ever read. Wonderful job, Zena. +Floof

Thank you Acrylics. c: It means a lot, I put a lot of time into it so I was hoping it would be exactly such.
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.