Author Topic: [Open for a few] Help and Request Something. I need practice! :D  (Read 8801 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Help and Request Something. I need practice! :D
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 08:22:07 pm »
OuO Pretty!

Username: OreoHeroz
Character name: Hirador
Reference Photo:

Additional Details:
Breed: Red Wolf
Items: Toboe's Bracelet
Personality: Hirador has a very strong mind, body, and heart, being the silent but strong type. He often remains quiet, but he does speak to those that he trusts. He prefers to spend his time in the company of others instead of noiseless solitude. By taking the time to observe others, Hirador is very understanding of feelings and how others work. He can read emotions easily and sometimes feel them, although he doesn't understand everything he sees. He has a kind heart and doesn't mind helping people. But sometimes, he hardens himself and shuts out the world. He is a master at concealing his emotions and slipping emotionless masks over his face, much to the frustration of some. The more time you spend with him, the less you seem to know about him. He does open up to those he really trusts, although he doesn't share too much. He is an excellent fighter, being able to wisely use his teeth and claws. He has the ability to quickly figure out new things with or without help. He has the tendency to act violently at times, and he can kill others without qualms. He thinks quickly under pressure. Hirador has a hard time admitting his limits. He doesn't like to confess to feeling "weak," even when he is obviously exhausted. This shows a bit of hid stubborn side. He occasionally judges people a little too quickly, and he can be a little too wary at times. He can be relentlessly stubborn, proud, and discreetly defiant. He can be a little defensive of himself at times. He doesn't always like admitting to his mistakes. He is also easily provoked and has a temper at times. He has unusual pure-white eyes.
Expression or Head pose: Whatever you like.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2014, 08:35:28 pm »
Faolan's came out very beautifully- I must request! Take as much time as you need. :) I can't wait to see the other requests.

Username: AlphaEclipse (Forum and in-game.)
Character name: Sagitta
Reference:

Additional details:
Name: Sagitta.
Aliases: Spaghetti, Sagi, Sagti, Sagittarius, Sagittabutt, Saggita and Alphz. (There's probably one or two I'm forgetting...)
Sex: Female.
Species: Grey Wolf x (?)
Mate: N/A
Appearance: Sagitta is a brown colored canine with long limbs that are surrounded in black colored markings. Her tail has a few stripes which lead to a full-black tip. She has ear rims which define her ear shape. She is naturally a slim wolf with a short muzzle and a long, bushy tail. Her undercoat is slightly a lighter hue than her overcoat.
Personality: Sagitta is a kind, courageous wolf who isn't afraid to speak up. She tries to help those she can, even if she puts herself at risk. She currently roams around Feralheart looking for adventure and danger. Sagitta is also a truth seeker, and tends to get lost in her own imagination. She thinks outside of the box when problem solving, and sometimes thinks a bit to far off. Sagitta is also an optimistic character, and tends to seek the bright side of things.
Expression or head pose: If possible, I'd appreciate if you could do a deep-thinking type of expression, but if that's not possible do more of a smirk.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 08:39:31 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2014, 09:20:13 pm »
OuO Thanks you two. I'll get to work on it as soon as possible!

p.s If anyone else wants to request, can you give me something other than a canine please? Not that I won't draw one, but having five canines to draw in a row is a lot. xD I'll happily do felines, dragons, original species and maybe even human ocs.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2014, 09:33:50 pm »
OMG Peanutbutter looks absolutly magnificent!!!!!
Well done

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2014, 12:07:56 am »
Username: RaggedPelt98 (In-Game)
Character name: DJ Skype
Reference Photo:
Additional Details: The glasses flash black and white, but since this is a drawin just do black
Expression or Head pose: Surprise me ;D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 12:09:41 am by ~Faolan~ »
Inactive. Will be back one day

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2014, 02:17:24 am »
Accepted snarf. ^^ Though a bit of a heads up, i don't exactly have that shade of pink in pencils, though I'll definitely try to match it. Is that alright?

I don't mind.~ I'm so excited to see it!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2014, 03:46:07 am »
Ooo, this looks temptin'. Hmm.. Alright, let's see if The Puppeteer counts as different from yer everyday canine/feline.

Username: Dishonored (In-game); Vespian (Forum)
Character Name: The Puppeteer
Reference Photo:

Photo drawn by Wander-Bird via deviantART.

Additional Details:
Species: Unknown; a wandering poltergeist; rumored to be a demon.
Other (brief): Little is known about this whimsical creature other than it currently bedevils the mortal whom goes by the title Vespian Soule Vahlok. It is unable to speak, lacking the vocal cords to make its voice audible. Unable to see without the use of the severed eyes dangling around his host's neck. Unable to interfere with mortal affairs altogether other than its host's own. Nor can it survive without its host. A parasitic soul trapped in limbo, trapped to observe its host's struggles silently until the day comes when the two of them perish into Hell's flames. Its sightless gaze left hollow behind a bleached mask of puppetry. Shadow engulfed strings lacing around the mask, overlapping one another and making up its very physique. However, these strings of darkness can dismantle from one another, breaking, bending, and reconnecting simultaneously at the poltergeist's own will; thus, allows it to perform an illusive capability of shape-shifting (meanin' ye' can draw it literally however ye' like. As Dedan from OFF, a dragon, a monster from the underworld, etc. As long as its mask remains the same since the only aspects that change are its puppet strings and their formation). The only portion remaining as is regardless of its form being the mask itself. It is also able to manipulate its host against their will and control them like a puppet though rarely will it commit this unless the situation is dire. A conscious reenactment of possession so to speak. Like most devils, it prefers to loom in obscurity, often latching itself to Vespian's shadow during the daylight hours and roaming a bit more freely during the night or in dimly lit locations. It finds a homicidal fascination with life itself and is rumored to have persuaded Vespian to commit acts of cannibalism and other sinful wrongdoings. It is the beacon of Vespian's madness and, day by day, it continues to swallow its host's mind further into lunacy until they become something far from the everyday norm.
Expression or head pose: I'll let ye' decide, Ms. Whichever works best for ye'.
gone

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2014, 04:19:33 am »
...if you did tattoos I'd hire you in an instant. I mean that art is so beautiful I wouldn't mind rocking that style on my body. That is amazing <3 !
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 04:21:27 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2014, 06:33:10 am »
@Brittnie. I'm glad you think so. I just finished cinnamon for you. Hope you like him. He came out quite colorful.

Cinnamon

@Vespian Ooh really neat design! Can't wait to draw em!

@LordSuragaha Aw thanks! :D i dont think i could ever do tatoos though.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2014, 06:54:33 am »
OMG!!!!!!! he looks...... FABULOUS!!!!!
thank you so much -floofs-