Author Topic: What are the best days/times to find role-plays?  (Read 1332 times)

Offline MusicLover

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
What are the best days/times to find role-plays?
« on: February 24, 2017, 03:52:48 am »
Hello Feral-Heart family!

I am an older user of the game so I am still getting used to all the new updates. I wanted to know what maps and what days are the best times to find role-plays.

I'm guessing the 'Grounds' is the best map for recruitment but I wanted to double check. The reason I ask is because lately when I get on I can't seem to find many role-plays that are diverse. Is it maybe that role-play isn't as popular as it used to be?

I'd like to just add that I've been specifically looking for lion role-plays so I'd also really appreciate any group recommendations!
 I know this might sound silly but I actually don't get on the game too much, maybe every few weekends so hopefully someone is willing to accept a dedicated but less active user ^^;.

Thank you for the help in advance!  :D 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 03:55:08 am by MusicLover »

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: What are the best days/times to find role-plays?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 04:26:16 am »
I would think on any day after 4pm and before 10pm EST would be a good time for recruiting. The Grounds is used for recruiting and Cherika Valley, Bonfire Islands and Ficho Tunnels have been used for role-plays, as well as downloadable maps. Don't know what the most active times for those maps are though.

I'm not 100% sure about this though.
Anyone else? =)
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 07:37:31 am »
Most people appear to be on exactly 12 hours opposite of whenever i post this.  Grounds in most popular with people searching for others but new Ficho is also a good place to go searching for randoms.
The cape is a good place for looking for people whos first (or only) language is not english.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Klipspringer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • D'aw, I need wings...
    • View Profile
    • about me
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 03:33:44 pm »
Well, considering that most of the player base appears to reside in the United States or Northern Europe, I'd say around 8:00 (20:00(?)) GMT on a friday, since that would be a reasonable time for UK/Ireland/France/etc. users to be awake, and would be the perfect time for US residents to be coming home from school (younger users, that is); or a few hours earlier than that on a satuday/sunday as there would be no school (or work depending on where you live), and more people would be available.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 04:38:18 pm »
All day and every day is always full of roleplays that have an interesting plot or features. You just have to keep a very sharp eye peeled for them; as sometimes they won't be posting movie clips of advertising in Local, more of just sitting around awaiting some interest!
Some really good times to check out for recruiting groups is when you're out of school/work; because that's when most people will be online and it all really depends on the timezone you are in.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡