Author Topic: Glitches and Bugs?  (Read 1169 times)

Offline McKenzie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • THIS IS A CULT!
    • View Profile
Glitches and Bugs?
« on: February 01, 2012, 02:10:41 am »
Alright so I realize a reason for shutting down FH for a week was to establish some new rules and such but I was almost positive they were going to fix the horrible problems the game had suddenly obtained. I know that ever since the update before or when the wings were added that my chat box and menu (and if its really bad my characters tail and water) will flash and disappear its very annoying but i put up with it because i thought they were working on fixing it. I get back to FH and it is still glitching... and  I know other people who are having this issue as well. Also the game would always shut down at least once a day and cut off rp's it was really annoying... I thought this was going to be fixed, but it isn't. Im starting to wonder what they really did for that whole week because im not seeing any difference. I understand it probably takes allot of hard work and they are working as fast as they can but truthfully i would have preferred it if they had taken another week and actually fixed these issues. I just was wondering if the people working on it know about the chat box glitch and what is going on with the game shutting down i thought that was done and over with... I'd really like to see these things fixed and im sure other people would to.

Edit: I have also been loosing connection like every 10-20 minutes ever since FH was down for a week. I didn't have this problem before and would only loose connection when i lost my WiFi signal but I always check and im loosing connection but my internet connection is fine. Whats going on with this?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 02:22:28 am by -Zack- »
"Ever want to be free?
Do you even remember?
Want to be god but devil like me?" -Jared Leto

Offline McKenzie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • THIS IS A CULT!
    • View Profile
Re: Glitches and Bugs?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 11:32:28 pm »
:\ do none of you have this issue?
"Ever want to be free?
Do you even remember?
Want to be god but devil like me?" -Jared Leto

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 12:08:41 am »
Raz stated in the official news section that he is doing server maintenance, and therefore the server may be going down randomly.

They weren't updating FH a week, they were promoting the new rules. When FH is updated there will be a patch. They don't need to take FH down to work on it. Remember, this is Kov's HOBBY, what he does in his free time when he isn't doing real life. He also has another project he is working on. Also the glitch you have described has not been brought up by anybody else, and I don't believe I've seen a thread about it in the help section. Why not try posting there to see if anyone can help you?

Offline _LittleWeirdo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 11:49:26 am »
come on today thay have bugs whats going on come on fix it plz