Author Topic: Warp To Freinds....?  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Kaimeya_Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • she/her/they/them/he/him
    • View Profile
Warp To Freinds....?
« on: October 03, 2012, 04:24:59 pm »
Hi guys, Aura here  ;)
I was wondering if we could have a warp to freinds option. (Y'know? warp to there location?)
And if were they were was using FH+ It could say "Unable to warp to player: The map is and FH+ Map"

>.< So please take this into mind cause my freinds have been EVERYWHERE Latley >.<
I come back after about 4 years! Ill probably still be somewhat inactive from time to time, but im here!

Please don't look at my older posts. I swear, i had a really bad "XD" phase. I am so sorry.

CloudFish

Re: Warp To Freinds....?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 04:35:33 pm »
While its a good idea in theory, can see this being a problem

For example, if these users are in a private map, or in this case, a fh+ map, then it would only cause confusing of the game itself if it had to pick and choose based on the maps in your game folder on where it could go.

more so a warp to map option would be better i think. i believe they had it in impressive title, or at least something similar.

will go ahead and say what will be said, will all depend on what kov decides to add into the game.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 07:57:55 am »
As cloud said really.

To be fair though I rather have users moving around inside of the game instead of just teleporting/warping to whatever friend or map inside of the game, the game should encourage exploring and moving around with your character if you ask me, if it's just about getting a hold of someone whisper is a great tool, but if you want to be at the same location I really do believe you should just, go there.

Once you get a hold on how the maps are, how the "where" function works along with zooming in and out of the map in the corner, you can find your friends with ease.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Kaimeya_Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • she/her/they/them/he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 06:40:12 pm »
As cloud said really.

To be fair though I rather have users moving around inside of the game instead of just teleporting/warping to whatever friend or map inside of the game, the game should encourage exploring and moving around with your character if you ask me, if it's just about getting a hold of someone whisper is a great tool, but if you want to be at the same location I really do believe you should just, go there.

Once you get a hold on how the maps are, how the "where" function works along with zooming in and out of the map in the corner, you can find your friends with ease.
I never really thought of it that way! Thanks ^^
I come back after about 4 years! Ill probably still be somewhat inactive from time to time, but im here!

Please don't look at my older posts. I swear, i had a really bad "XD" phase. I am so sorry.