Author Topic: feralheart.exe is not respondive?  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
feralheart.exe is not respondive?
« on: September 30, 2012, 06:51:03 am »
Well, I click my FeralHeart icon and then tilt my head (everytime I do this.) and go... Wut?

It reads 'feralheart.exe is not responding.' I hit 'wait for response' and then another thing says 'error: file: 6789_feralheart.exe has corrupted.' I hit ok. It's been doing this for about a week. I looked through all my files, since they should be there, and found no 6789_feralheart.exe folder.

Is it just me, or the computer or change of outlit?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: feralheart.exe is not respondive?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 07:11:22 am »
I have never seen that "6789_feralheart.exe has corrupted" error before but first off did you try uninstalling and deleting the Feral Heart folder and then reinstalling?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 07:13:45 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 07:13:35 am »
Does this happen as soon as you click the icon, or just after you pick your character?

As soon as you click your icon:
If this happens as soon as you click your icon, then I would suggest redownloading, because it may be something you downloaded incorrectly, otherwise it's a common problem. You may even want to take out any recent mods /objects/markings/maps you have downloaded recently, this could help too.

As soon as I pick my character:
This would happen because the servers are too full, especially when entering fluorite. They lowered the servers from 300 to 160 the other day, which causes a lower number of users to be in a map at once. Just keep trying to get into that map, or go into a less crowded map. Yes, this is an inconvenience and I'm sorry for that dear.

Hope this helped, if you have any further questions, just ask ^^

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 07:27:44 am »
The error message you're getting is probably refering to a damaged file or files. But check out these few solutions/suggestions just in case it is not that.  

~ Sometimes it could be a normal crash especially since the server has been having a bit of trouble lately. But being that you have been going through this for about a week now I highly doubt it plus more users would be going through it too.

~ Problems like this can sometime form from a mistake on your part like maybe some file was misplaced or corrupted during map making. If the game crashes and you've been working on custom maps possibly you can refer to this link:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1391.0

~ Sometimes crashes are caused by double particles too so check your Particle folder and make sure there are no doubles.

~ As Raw mentioned have you possibly downloaded any recent mods? If so you may have screwed up one or more files necessary for the game to run smooth or maybe even misplaced or deleted some files in the process.

~ Sometimes changing rendering system can help stop the FeralHeart.exe error but that depends just how far into the game you can get before you get that error. If you can get far enough into it to get to the settings you can click where it says Options then video and then change the rendering system.

~ For more possible solutions for FeralHeart.exe you can refer here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=26735.0

~ Lastly if worse comes to worse you might want to consider backing up any important files like your presets if you have any somewhere else in the computer and then uninstalling and deleting the Feral Heart folder before reinstalling again.

I hope something we've mentioned here helps. Goodluck
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 07:34:16 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 05:34:44 pm »
It happens right when I clicked the icon. And, I don't download a ton of mods, maps, or really anything. And, I've uninstalled and installed twice now. I still can't seem to figure out what's causing this problem. And, I've deleted the FeralHeart folder. It keeps happening, no matter what I do. Is it still the coding within the FeralHeart folder?

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 04:54:19 am »
Ah this problem happens to me constantly, it is probably just a glitch, maybe continue to click the icon, or click it then leave it for a while, otherwise feralheart may not r compatible with your computer, maybe message an administrator about it, if this doesnt help. Sorry i couldnt do a little more!

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 10:53:17 pm »
Thanks Raw. I tried clicking it than leaving it for a while, it worked. Thanks!

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 09:51:02 pm »
Delete the game completly from yuor computer then re-install it.

~~Alaskan~~

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 09:54:49 pm »
Delete the game completly from yuor computer then re-install it.

~~Alaskan~~

Alaskan, I think Raw solved the problem. ~
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE