Author Topic: Does anyone roleplay Lion King in Feral Heart?  (Read 2803 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Does anyone roleplay Lion King in Feral Heart?
« on: August 28, 2017, 09:34:09 pm »
Just a random discussion I made out of curiosity, does anyone roleplay Lion King on feral heart? Even though I am 18 and I guess lion king is widely considered a kids movie, I still love it and I do sometimes roleplay as Kovu from Lion King 2: Simba's Pride, on other online games. So I guess this discussion is about rather people roleplay Lion King on feral heart and if so how do you rp it and what character do you like rping as, in these Lion King Feral Heart rps. I await your replies! (^w^)/

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone roleplay Lion King in Feral Heart?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 11:31:30 pm »
-inhales deeply and looks to the sky- Ah yes....people do like to rp TLK on FH. But back before the update it was an extremely common thing. Good times....good times.

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 11:34:48 pm »
-inhales deeply and looks to the sky- Ah yes....people do like to rp TLK on FH. But back before the update it was an extremely common thing. Good times....good times.

XD

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 11:46:21 pm »
Bonfire Island was one of the few maps accessable in both FeralHeart and FeralHeart+. Bonfire Island is no longer in the game, as it was removed with the June 9th, 2016 update, and replaced with a new map, Bonfire Islands. It was the best place to look for Lion King roleplays -  the large curved mountain was "Pride Rock", whilst the back of "Pride Rock" was the Outlands/Elephant Graveyard. Back in 2014 (in my days as a newbie), I used to take part of TLK roleplays and make different feline characters. It was a lot of fun and I hope I'll always remember all the great memories I created.

Signature art by Kynvuu

MoonwalkingZear

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 12:36:51 am »

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 12:59:15 am »
Bonfire Island was one of the few maps accessable in both FeralHeart and FeralHeart+. Bonfire Island is no longer in the game, as it was removed with the June 9th, 2016 update, and replaced with a new map, Bonfire Islands. It was the best place to look for Lion King roleplays -  the large curved mountain was "Pride Rock", whilst the back of "Pride Rock" was the Outlands/Elephant Graveyard. Back in 2014 (in my days as a newbie), I used to take part of TLK roleplays and make different feline characters. It was a lot of fun and I hope I'll always remember all the great memories I created.

hmm I am concerned now, how come I can still get to bon fire island? I was wondering why no one else was ever there, but up until now I just assumed it was one of the least popular places to go and that was why no one was ever there... Can someone please explain this?

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 02:15:30 am »

hmm I am concerned now, how come I can still get to bon fire island? I was wondering why no one else was ever there, but up until now I just assumed it was one of the least popular places to go and that was why no one was ever there... Can someone please explain this?

The old map (Bonfire Island) was removed with the June 9th, 2016 update, and replaced with a new revamped map, Bonfire Islands.
The map is accessable in the current patch (1.15).
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 05:48:55 am by Valhayes »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 03:18:37 am »

The old map (Bonfire Island) was removed with the June 9th, 2016 update, and replaced with a new revamped map, Bonfire Islands. The map is accessable, as it is one of the few maps that were revamped and added to patch 1.15

Okay thank you, I was confused for a second

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 06:49:30 am »
I've not roleplayed The Lion King but I had considered it before. If I did I'd probably make my own OC rather than play as any existing TLK character, this would allow me to act my character out the way I would like to without thinking others would feel the need/want to correct me because of the way a character acted in a movie. That and I wouldn't have to worry about how it looked! :'D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2017, 08:20:43 am »
They did.  They still do. Not as often now.. but if you sit on that hill near the lake at the southern end of the "grounds" as a lion king character, and react to people like a lion king character would, then more will come eventually.  I've seen people do this with my own eyes.  After a few weeks it goes out of fashion again, them a month later you'll see some return.  It's a cycle now.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"