Author Topic: Have not been on lately.  (Read 1965 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Have not been on lately.
« on: December 06, 2017, 06:01:07 pm »
I just wanted to say that sorry I have not been active lately, I have been taking a bit of a break from Feral Heart and the Forums to some degree. I have been trying to play some of my other games since when I spend so much time on Feral Heart and WolfQuest I neglect my other games and eventually I want to play those games all the time for a bit, but no worries I am sure I will become really active like I usually am eventually, just taking a break! Thanks :3

If any of my friends on FeralHeart were wondering where I have been hopefully this answers that, see you all!

For anyone who wanted to talk to me who I am friends with on here, feel free to message me on my DA or you can PM me here, since I do still check the forums quite often to stay up to date with the Feral Heart community!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 06:09:41 pm by ShadowMT13 »

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Have not been on lately.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 06:32:47 pm »
Moving this to the Leaving board as it fits better there.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 08:53:12 pm »
We haven't talked but I've seen you around the forums and so it's sad to see you go, however I understand wanting to branch away from FeralHeart onto some other games. I believe we all get like that sometimes but like you said, we usually always end up coming back lel
Hope you have fun, wherever you may go for now & I'll be sure to welcome you back when you decide to return!!

in-game: hooli

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 10:14:14 am »
Moving this to the Leaving board as it fits better there.
You probably should've just left it here this time, because it is not for leaving it is simply an activity update.

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 10:14:54 am »
We haven't talked but I've seen you around the forums and so it's sad to see you go, however I understand wanting to branch away from FeralHeart onto some other games. I believe we all get like that sometimes but like you said, we usually always end up coming back lel
Hope you have fun, wherever you may go for now & I'll be sure to welcome you back when you decide to return!!

I am not going anywhere one of the moderators moved it into the wrong category not realizing what this was really about.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 04:53:30 pm »
Hey there! This is actually the most appropriate location for a thread such as this one. The Leaving board is compromised of permanent leaves of absence, long leaves, shorter leaves and temporary leaves of absence. Temporary absences include announcements of diminished or lessening of in-game or forum activity, which is the overall message that is displayed on your thread. If you look within the board guidelines stickied thread, !! Before you post !!, you will see that it states: "It's here to let your friends and contacts know that you will not be present for the upcoming time. Could be vacation, moving to another location. Internet/computer problems etc. Anything that can be good for others to know."

This is the reasoning behind your thread being moved as it fits here with similar threads of its type and did not fit under Off Topic Discussion as Off Topic Discussion is meant for any sort of group discussion that isn't related to FeralHeart.

Hope this clarifies~
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 07:40:54 am »
Hey there! This is actually the most appropriate location for a thread such as this one. The Leaving board is compromised of permanent leaves of absence, long leaves, shorter leaves and temporary leaves of absence. Temporary absences include announcements of diminished or lessening of in-game or forum activity, which is the overall message that is displayed on your thread. If you look within the board guidelines stickied thread, !! Before you post !!, you will see that it states: "It's here to let your friends and contacts know that you will not be present for the upcoming time. Could be vacation, moving to another location. Internet/computer problems etc. Anything that can be good for others to know."

This is the reasoning behind your thread being moved as it fits here with similar threads of its type and did not fit under Off Topic Discussion as Off Topic Discussion is meant for any sort of group discussion that isn't related to FeralHeart.

Hope this clarifies~

It does verify, I just don't want people thinking I am leaving like the first person who replied did, it is just annoying to have to clarify with everyone that "I am NOT leaving" and that they should not assume that like the person above did.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 03:27:30 pm »
It seems you have clarified plenty since then that you are not leaving. But as Morgra said, threads even pertaining to leaves of absence or a drop in activity (like yours) belongs in the leaving board. Everyone is going to make a mistake and misinterperet a threads meaning at some point. That is all that happened here. But as long as you verify that you are not actually leaving and you are just more or less experiencing an activity drop, then people will stop misreading that you are actually leaving.

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 03:33:20 pm »
It seems you have clarified plenty since then that you are not leaving. But as Morgra said, threads even pertaining to leaves of absence or a drop in activity (like yours) belongs in the leaving board. Everyone is going to make a mistake and misinterperet a threads meaning at some point. That is all that happened here. But as long as you verify that you are not actually leaving and you are just more or less experiencing an activity drop, then people will stop misreading that you are actually leaving.
I know I was not trying to start anything I just hope people can read this and realise I am not leaving just a simple update for any of my friends on here or people who were wondering, I know the rules and all that.