Author Topic: Halloween Party 2013~  (Read 5001 times)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Party 2013~
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2013, 08:35:58 pm »
Quite the party, I must say. I was lucky I was there, but I kinda hate how I was never able to see all the amazing presets. </3 Anyway, the party was a blast, and I can't wait until there's another one! Little question. Will there be a Christmas party? :3
Chu should download the preset sync c; Then chu will be able to see alot of presets c:

I can't say for sure there will be a Christmas party, but there usually is so.. c;[
quote author=AlphaEclipse link=topic=40362.msg561266#msg561266 date=1382991139]
Aww Shally, this are lovely screenies! it must have taken chu a while to upload them all. xD
I see mah face in one of them. :3
Oh my lovely star-sky/universe :'D I never got a good screenie of chu sadly 8c Yush it took awhile, but it was quiet fun too c:

Oh chu... x'D You yourself had a lovely preset~ I could never make that. :c
By the way, I love chur sky mod. :O *Drags over sky mod* Hurr hurr.. x'D
[/quote]
Oh yush isn't it purty?? :'D Buffy helped me with installing it as my FH sky c:

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2013, 10:51:24 pm »
These screenshots are awesome :D Shallow.... You F3 ninja ;) I see you caught me a few times there <3 Your costume was awesome 8D I wish the screenshots moved to catch the full effect. Congrats on the contest too btw ;3 It was fun seeing you there ^3^

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2013, 01:47:37 pm »
These screenshots are awesome :D Shallow.... You F3 ninja ;) I see you caught me a few times there <3 Your costume was awesome 8D I wish the screenshots moved to catch the full effect. Congrats on the contest too btw ;3 It was fun seeing you there ^3^
Huehuehue, yea I got a glimpse of you stalking around as Sura so I just had to stalk you back as a true ninja~ c:

Thank you so much, it was really fun being in the contest, and ofc also being one of the winners c;
Thank you all in the staff for the awesome party!