Poll

What do you think?

cool!
4 (100%)
Nah...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Summer Party 2015 #Screenshots and Selfies!  (Read 1432 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Summer Party 2015 #Screenshots and Selfies!
« on: July 18, 2015, 11:38:41 am »

Goodmorning/goodafternoon everyone! I have just woken up now and my parents told me I'll be out the whole day so I decided to post the screenies now. For anyone who missed the party, I should tell you that it was very fun. :) Thank you staff for organizing this amazing party, you nailed it. Anyway, the photos you're about to see are my favored ones and I made them funny instead of keeping them plain. :3

Here are the photos:

I'm a food lover. Any food lovers out there? c:

Watch closely...

#Selfies!

During the selfie...

Other photos <3

Some of the photos here show that I cannot see items, markings or presets. I will be download items and markings soon, because my computer is reformated. c: and for the presets, I downloaded the map only because there was only a second left before the party started and I just clicked any download. x3

Again, Thank you staff for the wonderful event and Buffy, the map is flabbergasting! :)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Summer Party 2015 #Screenshots and Selfies!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 11:48:38 am »
lol that one with us dancing x3 These are awesome. I had a lot of fun with you all yesterday :) Nice screens Rita

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 11:53:26 am »
*Raises hand* I'm a food lover too! XD Lovely screenshots, Rita! Sucks I couldn't attend the actual party, looks like you guys had tons of fun! c: That reminds me, I have to go upload my own pre-party screenshots.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 12:33:13 pm »
Looks like y'all had fun. Was busy at the Horse Park yesturday. I'll try to attend the Halloween party if possible c: Nice screenies.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 02:29:09 pm »
Icecream....
Love these screenies!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 04:32:35 pm »
Aw, these screenies are perfect. I love how you added the cool texts to the pictures, too. I had a great time hanging out with you, and I'm glad you could attend. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 05:59:52 pm »
lol that one with us dancing x3 These are awesome. I had a lot of fun with you all yesterday :) Nice screens Rita

Lol, I tried my best to make these screenies funny with my sister xD. Thank you c:

*Raises hand* I'm a food lover too! XD Lovely screenshots, Rita! Sucks I couldn't attend the actual party, looks like you guys had tons of fun! c: That reminds me, I have to go upload my own pre-party screenshots.

-High five- Yay, we lovez da food! :) We did have great fun <3 and I will be looking forward to seeing your screenies too! :D

Looks like y'all had fun. Was busy at the Horse Park yesturday. I'll try to attend the Halloween party if possible c: Nice screenies.

~ Whisper

Its no problem, we are all busy once in awhile. :3 Oh yes! Try and come to the halloween party too, it'll be nice to have you there. <3

Icecream....
Love these screenies!
Thank you. :) I have actually seen you attend!

Aw, these screenies are perfect. I love how you added the cool texts to the pictures, too. I had a great time hanging out with you, and I'm glad you could attend. c:

I always love to make things more interesting, :D. I also had a great time meeting you, you were so small face to face. xD