Author Topic: Fluorite Plains #PrayForParis Event Screenies!  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Detective Harpther

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Fluorite Plains #PrayForParis Event Screenies!
« on: November 17, 2015, 03:59:48 pm »
Yesterday on the 17th November 2015, the leader of Roaring Phantoms, Pierce (me) organised himself and his pride to show their support for France's current situation and the loss they are suffering from. The pride has Group-chat discussions of ways that people should be handling the situation, and we then talked to everyone in Local at Stone Bridge and many people became participants of the event.
Due to this, I have decided to post the screenshots I have taken to say THANK YOU! to everyone who helped us have a good time and show as much support as possible.
This event was also hosted in regards to a very close friend of mine who lives in Paris, and although was not harmed during the bombing, was terrified of the future, and when she came over to Stone Bridge, everyone who was taking part showed their love to her; and set her in happy tears, so I also personally THANK YOU! for that as well.
Please enjoy the screenshots, and anyone who also has some (I do recall one member making a video too!) from yesterday can post it below.

Enjoy!

Special thanks to Shadowtooth, who has posted a screenshot on his tumblr, and also thanks to those who looked and shared that image and liked it, it really means a lot! <3
Shadow's tumblr post of the event can be seen here:

http://rps-required.tumblr.com/post/133347392519/with-permission-from-their-leader-i-wanted-to

I would also like to point out; that today KayFeral, who also hosted a #PrayForParis event on Sunday, will be hosting a #PeaceOnEarth event today, so that the whole world is given respect because Paris is not the only country in need of great support, others are suffering tragically as well! The event will be taking place at Fluorite Plains, at Stone Bridge.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: Fluorite Plains #PrayForParis Event Screenies!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 05:10:03 pm »
This was an awesome event!
Tons of love goes out to you and your whole group for hosting it. You guys have such big hearts, and for that we thank you. <3
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 05:14:46 pm »
Aw, thank you! <3 Tons of love in return from Roaring Phantoms, it was nice to have you participate c:!

Preach

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 08:15:28 pm »
This is a splendid idea to do. I actually saw a few members with the pairs flag colors. Very creative and supportive! Prayers will be heard. ^^

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 08:29:53 pm »
Thank you so much, it means a lot to hear! Lot's of love. <3