Author Topic: cant log on  (Read 1648 times)

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
cant log on
« on: September 12, 2011, 05:48:43 pm »
cant log onto the site. never have been able to even though i can log into the game.... this is the message i get every time i try

joomla_int Session Create: You do not have access to this page! Your usergroup is Public Frontend. As a minimum, you should be a member of USERS.

help?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: cant log on
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 06:19:50 pm »
Just to get a few things clear right of the bat.

This is a glitch from when the joomla function were removed a few months ago, and the 2nd thing is that you don't even NEED to log into that box you're trying to xD

The forum is really the only login that needs to work, and it clearly does here since you posted.

The only thing that happens when you login next to the banner is that you get to see if you've new messages and use a somewhat pointless shoutbox on the main page. So if it doesn't work it's no biggie. Forum = Only important.

However, if you want to try to get it to work I'd suggest you to log out from the forum, then delete all cookies from this site, restart the web browser and then try logging in on both places. If that doesn't work try another web browser maybe.

Just ignore it if that doesn't help lulz.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

PaintedWingss

Re: cant log on
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 09:43:39 pm »
I'm having the same issue, and that's preventing me from downloading maps.  D:  I deleted the cookies and restarted Firefox, and then tired it again in Chrome, but to no avail, and I don't have any other browsers to try, nor do I want to download them if I don't have to.  Is there another way around this, or do I have to download other browsers?