Author Topic: Long leave, two new computers-- Wait, can't download FH?!  (Read 1377 times)

Offline WildHound

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Long leave, two new computers-- Wait, can't download FH?!
« on: August 04, 2012, 04:34:45 am »
I had a long leave, now when i try to get to the FH download page it logs me out on that page and says i need to "log in or make an account". I tried logging back in but that didn't work and it keeps on doing it. I'm suspecting i was banned, but i'd like a response from another player that's had an account for more than a year-- well, anyone can respond, but still. I'm really disappointed i can't download it, i was really looking forward to it. I can't find any info on if the download is, well, down, or about anything that'd make me unable to. I just got my new computer a few days ago, could that have something to do with it? :l I don't think i'd need to clear my cookies and cache already though, and if this is something new can you tell me what's going on? Thank you. I'm also not sure if there are any related topics in the help section, but i think this is a forum problem... if not, feel free to move it.

And i'd like to point out, please do not direct me to the big help thread, as i tried everything i can and Internet Explorer refuses to load.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 04:40:42 am by WildHound »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Long leave, two new computers-- Wait, can't download FH?!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 01:24:42 pm »
This shouldn't really happen.

Tried it on both my browsers signed out and I was able to retrieve the game just fine. I'd advise you to delete cookies and browser history for your webbrowser and then possibly try to sign into that golden box to the banner, before trying to download it again.
Former community manager of FeralHeart