Author Topic: New Account Email Help  (Read 1710 times)

Offline GreatDayfortheMonsters

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My profile on FANFICTION.NET - Young Justice, Dragon Ball, Fullmetal Alchemist, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!, Chronicles of Narnia, and many more!
New Account Email Help
« on: August 04, 2012, 11:00:24 pm »
I made an account earlier, and obviously everything on the SITE responds when I use my password and username. However, when I tried logging into the game, nothing worked. I tried a lot, and it never locked me out. I read a whole bunch of 'help' options, including 'before you ask for help.'  I tried resetting my password, but that didn't work either.

So, I thought I'd try to create a new account, as that seemed to be my last option. However, when I entered my email, it said, "Email already in use." Now, that's understandable, but that's the ONLY email I have! I can't enter anything else! What should I do?

And what should I do if even creating a new account doesn't work?
"I can't do it. I'm sorry, but...I give up. Listen, I--I know you're counting on me, and that's...great, but if it means I've gotta take out the only person who ever taught me anything useful...I'd rather take my chances...with us fighting as a team." - Yusuke Urameshi to his Master Genkai, "Yu Yu Hakusho" (favorite show ever!)

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: New Account Email Help
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 01:40:36 am »
Try make a new email because you already used your email for this account

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: New Account Email Help
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 02:26:13 am »
When making a new account at times the game wont accept the login if it has spaces in the username, so try to stay away from those, as well as any unknown characters (symbols including , . ') As fearless said, perhaps make a new email and use that instead