Author Topic: Anyone missing the old fh maps?  (Read 2014 times)

Offline liongirl180

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Anyone missing the old fh maps?
« on: November 07, 2017, 10:36:04 am »
Hiii! As a user that loved both the old fh and the new one, I did some skirting around to find the old maps, for anyone who misses it, and I just wanted to say that (And I hope the user doesn't get given hell for it) they've incorporated the new maps to include portals to the old maps :) So for any of you who missed the old bonfire, fluorite, skys rim etc, here is the link for the map pack :)

https://true-jazzie70380.deviantart.com/art/FeralHeart-1-13-Maps-692427340

If any admin finds a pro lem with what this wonderful user has done for us, please feel free to pm me :)

"The Darkness comes in our sleep, only the light will keep us flying."

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone missing the old fh maps?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 04:17:49 am »
I have seen the old maps since I accidentally downloaded the older version when I first got into FeralHeart, needless to say it caused some confusion and led me to post a lot of help requests in the forums XD Thankfully the mods here are nice and they were patient with me, even though I lashed out at them a few times because of getting frustrated. Me I am kind of bad at accepting it when I can't figure out something so therefore I can get a bit impatient and antsy when I have an issue that seems to have no fix (^_^)" it took me about 3 days before I actually realized what the problem was, then I was relieved once everything was running smoothly. As for my opinion on the maps, truthfully I prefer the new ones as the old ones where a bit anti productive, especially when you wanted to get to the veil of distant worlds.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone missing the old fh maps?
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 12:38:31 am »
I don't think there would be any issues from the admins since they too, have been helping some users out with getting in touch with the old maps c:
Nice to see the option of visiting the old maps while still getting a chance to experience the new ones. I've been around the community for awhile now and I gotta say, there's some things that I like about the old maps and even the news ones. <3
Each map has their own little designs and despite it being smaller, a bit more added to it. Although, I do miss Temple of Dreams. It was nice just to relax and enjoy myself there sometimes, Lol.

All and all, I do applaud the floof that tied that up together and even the others that have been revamping the maps, it's nice to see people that care about changes like these <3

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7