Author Topic: ~River~'s Very Awesome Journal  (Read 2662 times)

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
~River~'s Very Awesome Journal
« on: May 17, 2014, 01:02:34 am »
Get ready for a journal with a fangirling Tomboy.

Ok,

So today I went onto the FH game for the first time in like 2 1/2 months and guess who I saw.  VESPIAN!!  The first time in my entire life I got to see the epicness that is him.  After reading his biography that he posted I really wanted to see him in-game and for some reason all my wishes seem to be coming true this week.  

|Pictures Of The Epicness|
w/ Vespian:
w/ Alpha:

So literally so far I have seen THESE epic people:
1) Alpha-Butt
2) Lord Sura
3) Vespian
4) Vasky-Poo
5) Shallow
6) A bunch more that my brain decided to forget :P
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Aicosu125

Re: ~River~'s Very Awesome Journal
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 05:12:17 am »
Very lovely screenshots, though I would think a post like this goes to the screenshot section of the forums, but that is just me. A staff member will move this if needed. ^^ Again, nice shots. :)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 07:29:20 am »
I would think a post like this goes to the screenshot section of the forums, but that is just me.
I believe this thread is perfectly fine where it is, Ms. Cheshire. There's similar threads like this such as: >>Click here!<<
which is located in this section of the forum. It's technically still a journal describin' an excitin' and/or very memorable event in FeralHeart and Ms. River's thoughts durin' said event. Now if this was nothin' but screenshot(s) after screenshot(s), that'd have been a different story. Regardless, I do acknowledge where ye've gotten the notion for the thread to be moved.

As for the topic itself, it would seem I've been spotted by yet another kind floof. Even today, I'm still not used to the default Vesp when compared to his preset, ahhah. It was a surprise runnin' into ye' the way I did and I regret it not. Quite a few laughs were shared durin' that encounter and I hope to see ye' again in-game sometime.

Those tongue screenshots with Ms. Eclipse though. Such derp. Much hilarious.
gone

Aicosu125

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 06:21:55 pm »
I would think a post like this goes to the screenshot section of the forums, but that is just me.
I believe this thread is perfectly fine where it is, Ms. Cheshire. There's similar threads like this such as: >>Click here!<<
which is located in this section of the forum. It's technically still a journal describin' an excitin' and/or very memorable event in FeralHeart and Ms. River's thoughts durin' said event. Now if this was nothin' but screenshot(s) after screenshot(s), that'd have been a different story. Regardless, I do acknowledge where ye've gotten the notion for the thread to be moved.

As for the topic itself, it would seem I've been spotted by yet another kind floof. Even today, I'm still not used to the default Vesp when compared to his preset, ahhah. It was a surprise runnin' into ye' the way I did and I regret it not. Quite a few laughs were shared durin' that encounter and I hope to see ye' again in-game sometime.

Those tongue screenshots with Ms. Eclipse though. Such derp. Much hilarious.

Yeah, that's just me XD I didn't know

Rizzla

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 10:21:55 pm »
Lolz, i have to admit, that i too have all ways wanted to meet Vespian.. And i fan girled today cause i thought i saw his nametag while in ficho. I was gonna ask him for his autograph! xD
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 02:23:34 pm by Rizzla »

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 02:01:25 pm »
Aw, you are such a sweet and kind floof. It was nice seeing ya' in-game, and it's defiantly an experience that will be remembered. It's funny what Vespian looks like without his preset. xD
I hope I can see you sometime in-game soon! I shall be stalkin'. >:3