Author Topic: ~Kopper's Red Fox Coven~ (No Longer Exists)  (Read 9067 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
~Kopper's Red Fox Coven~ (No Longer Exists)
« on: September 01, 2012, 08:16:39 pm »
~Kopper's Red Fox Coven~
[/u]

Hello, and welcome. This is a red fox roleplay that is looking for realistic, literate, dedicated members. This group is mostly mappless, but has a map incase we do mapped roleplays. The roleplays are realistic to semi-realistic, and semi-literate to literate. ~Kopper's Red Fox Coven~ will accept red foxes in all shades and hues of red: alizarin red, burgundy red, fiery red, crimson, copper red, etc. This pack will also accept red foxes that have realistic genetic fur color mutations: pearl foxes, silver foxes (black foxes), albinos, burgundy foxes, marble foxes, etc. I try to keep this group as active as I can.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fox Coven Rules:

1.) Listen to the leader! (Most important rule)
2.) NO Powerplaying or Godmodding. It will not be tolerated.
3.) Respect each other
4.) Keep RP appropriate ((there are kids in this group))
5.) When roleplaying, try to keep things realistic. Don't go off hunting down and killing elk or moose, because foxes are way to small for that.
[/size]

**Any rule breaking will NOT be tolerated. Breaking any of these rules will get you a warning, or kicked from the group. If you cannot follow any of these simple rules, then this is NOT the group for you. If you have any questions about the rules, please feel free to ask.**
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Lead Vixen

Name: Kopper
Species: Red Fox
Fur color: copper red
Eye color: Pale green
Personality: She is one sassy, sarcastic vixen. She is social, cunning, crafty, playful, but she can be serious when she needs to be. She is a strict mother with her kits, but will show a more playful side with them.
Background: Kopper had a normal fox kithood. She was raised by her mother out in a tree den with her siblings. Her father would come around and bring food to her mother and siblings. When she was old enough to leave her family, she ventured out to start a new life. For a short time, she lived the life of solitude. As time went by she began to feel very lonely and unhappy. She found other red foxes to mingle with, and they became a group. She takes her job of being the lead vixen very seriously, and will make sure all her members are living safely and happy.  

The Group Map

The map for this group is called Cougar Cliffs, made by yours truly. Here are a few screenshots of the map details. For more information about this map and it's rules, click here.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=23586.msg302088#msg302088

~*Link to the group map:
http://www.mediafire.com/?y34czrqwd77jfn7

*Member Application: Here is an application you can fill out. List all the things needed to describe your character.

Name:
Species:
Fur color:
Eye color:
Personality:
Background:
Other info (if needed):

Ranks Availiable:
-Hunters\ Scavengers: They will help hunt and scavange food for the kits
-Kit sitters: Will help care for the kits
-Scouters: Scouters help find a safe location for the family to live
-Guards: Guards (warriors) will look out for danger, and warn the pack when danger is spotted. They will oust the threat if the leader asks them to.
-Spies: Spy foxes will spy on any enemy packs, clans, covens, groups, etc.
-Healing fox: Will care for any wounded or sick members.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foxes That are Acceptable!

This fox group will accept any red foxes. We also accept red foxes with genetic fur color mutations, such as pearl foxes, silver foxes (black foxes), albinos, burgundy foxes, marble foxes, cross foxes (cross between a red and silver), platinum foxes, etc. Some of these red foxes have obtained these genetic fur mutations through selective breeding. People who raise foxes for their fur, or to keep as pets, will breed foxes to get new fur colors and patterns. Some of these fur mutations occur naturally in the wild.

These are some examples of what some of these fur mutations look like.

**Markings Required!!

We are not too picky on what markings you choose to create your fox. However, we do advise you use these markings for your character to make it look more like a red fox. ((Some of these markings listed are from the Mass Markings Packs.))

*Body Markings:  Siamese, Toeless socks, Socks (mass markings)

*Head Markings:  Cub spots, Ear Rims, Fox (mass markings), Ears (mass markings) etc.

*Tail Markings:  Highlight, Husky 2, Flag (mass markings), or None

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:08:01 am by Lady_Alizarin »
Inactive

wolfgirl56

Re: ~Kopper's Red Fox Pack~ (Accepting Members)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 03:34:18 pm »
Sorry to intrude, but foxes are not in "packs." They are in covens or skulks.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 04:49:01 am »
Sorry to intrude, but foxes are not in "packs." They are in covens or skulks.

Same difference!  :D
Thanks, that's good to know. I think someone once told me that a group of foxes is also called a "Run".... or something of the sort.
Inactive

wolfgirl56

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 10:04:17 pm »
Anyways I may join. =3

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
Re: ~Kopper's Red Fox Coven~ (Accepting Members)
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 03:57:10 am »
Of course you can  ;D
Inactive

Offline Azarian

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Dejanira
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 09:55:34 pm »
 8) May I join you Cove? Gypsy my Silver fox has been looking for a cove to live and make friends.   8)

http://azarian91.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=169711989
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 12:45:18 am by Dejanira »

Offline Azarian

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Dejanira
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 05:16:06 am »
When does anyone get on?

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 08:25:27 pm »
Can I join the group?  o3o
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Thestoneofdoom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, 03:39:42 am »
Name: Betobeto or BetoBeto-San.
Species: Vulpes Vulpes Japonica
Fur color: Coal
Eye color: Peridot-Green
Personality: Quiet, a bit of a loner and he has a short-temper and tends to get aggressive due to it. However, he can be a very loyal friend when he accepts you.
Background: Nothing much is known about what happened to Myobu before he came to Cougar Cliffs, he is nothing but the ghost of the land, not speaking and never attempting to mate during the seasons. Some foxes even started saying he was a curse, and that if you spoke to him, you'd vanish between thin air...You'd be..Spirited Away. Hence, he got the nickname BinboGami, which means "God of Poverty."
Other info (if needed): Vulpes Vulpes Japonica is the scientific name for the Japanese Red Fox. There is no difference in the species other than Area and Size. "Vulpes Vulpes Japonica" tend to be smaller than the average Red fox.

Kipjen

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 08:44:25 pm »
is this also public? or ONLY group becaaaaaaaaaause i kinda downloaded it before it said anything about a group  :-X aand i wanted to give the link to my frieeend ::) and it said about a group thing and then i was like OH shoot! oh shoot oh shoot  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o O_O so i wanted to ask o-o  :-\ maybe? :-[                                                                                                            URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 08:49:46 pm by KIPJEN »