Author Topic: My Work Here is Done: I Believe It's Time for Me to Fly  (Read 3486 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
My Work Here is Done: I Believe It's Time for Me to Fly
« on: August 16, 2014, 02:40:20 am »
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 04:25:33 pm by Lady_Alizarin »
Inactive

wolfdog01

Re: My Work Here is Done
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 04:32:58 am »

D: Nuu! Alizarin! I wish you didn't have to leave because you felt ignored! DX I can understand not having interest and real life issues, I had those too but I came back! You can't just leave forever, I know I may not have known you all too well but you always seemed like such a mysterious and interesting person. You started some of the more interesting topics and I mean, you just seem awesome as a person. I hate to see you go like this, I remember seeing you way back, near when I first joined....that may be a bit of an over exaggeration but my point is! I've seen you for a LONG time just everywhere!
Sigh. I do hope you'll come back eventually, maybe try to start fresh? That's what I did. But if you do plan on leaving forever, that is okay too. But you will be missed by the quiet ones who loved you. ^^;

Offline SnappleApple

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • An inkling irl
    • SnappleZeApple
    • cherry-gore
    • View Profile
Re: My Work Here is Done: I Believe It's Time for Me to Fly
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 04:59:28 am »
:'( I understand completely, Alizarin. But If you will, would you at least considering' coming back? c': Not pushing you. But It's Ok if you decide to leave. You are a huge part of the community and a memory of you will always have a special place in our hearts. <3 We all hate to see you go.
~Snapple
Find me In-Game as CandyGore/ Thunderbirds!

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 10:22:18 am »
I am so sorry about how you feel about the Feral Heart family. I know if I met you sooner, and played with you I would have most likely been one of your glued-to-you friends.
*huggles*
Goodbye my fellow floof.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 12:08:14 pm »
Aww! We're gonna miss you, Alizarin. You were a really awesome member here on the forums. But we all respect your ways and know that everyone has to leave sometime. May your life be happy and joyful. Hopefully you'll come back to us sometime. Good luck,
Echoz

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 12:48:01 pm »
Why, Lady Alizarin, this may be one of the only farewells I will truly regret. You did so much for the community, and don't you ever think other wise. You had wise words and kind thoughts for everyone, and I enjoyed reading your posts more than anyone elses. You were always well thought out, and knew how to put something to explain things to people. I know how you feel, that Feral Heart is no longer a place for you, I too have had the same feeling. Still do.
I do hope to be able to see you sometime in the future again though, you really were an insperational person.
I'm not going to disagree with your leaving, and neither will I beg of you to stay, but I do hope that one day you may decide to pay this game a little visit from time to time.

I know that you will be sorely missed, and not only by myself, I am certain many fine floofs have appreciated your part in this community.

Farewell, Duchess of Foxes, I wish you a happy life, and hope to see you sometime.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 02:06:39 pm »
Oh, it's sad to see you go~ But, Iguess we all must move on in some part of our lives. Though we've never actually been friends, I did enjoy seeing you around the forums - I liked the way you talked, hehe. x3
Well, I guess I will bid you an adieu.
-Wolfie
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Blossom Tears

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Korean SagMother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 02:09:21 pm »
B-But I haven't got a chance to Glomp a Fox! D:
I am Sagittas...
Korean SagMother.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2014, 04:56:39 pm »
This is the only goodbye that literally made me tear up. I'm so sorry for your leaving, and we will all miss you deeply. Never ever think you haven't made an impact on Feral Heart. You made a huge unfathomable impact of showing kindness, and understanding. You've always been so helpful and so dedicated to Feral Heart, and it's sad to watch you go today. I think we'll all remember you hear and hope everything in your life goes well. When I first joined, and still today, you've always been someone I looked up to. You've always been that person that I wanted to be as helpful as. Now that you're leaving it makes me feel sad, but I'm also so excited for you to start a new chapter in your life. Sometimes we have to focus on other things, and it'll lead us to even greater things. Again, I and many others will miss you greatly, and hopefully I'll see you again someday. It's completely understandable why you're leaving, and I'm so sorry if you ever felt left out or excluded. To me you've always been such a big part of this community as a whole. Thank you for being such an amazing friend, dedicated member, and dutchess of foxes. <3
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 04:59:16 pm by Vask »

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2014, 05:00:18 pm »
F U L L F E R A L M E T A L

Farewell and hopefully you choose to return at a better time. ;-;
Rollo: *annoyed huff*