Author Topic: The Elements! (Wolf Rp and Re-make!)[Back to business! ]  (Read 37081 times)

JackobLoveu

Re: The Elements! (Wolf Rp and Re-make!)[Back to business! ]
« Reply #310 on: March 08, 2013, 02:34:33 am »
((Kk))
Wolfen yelped. He eyes was serious was now and twisted Markara's paw with Wolfen's mouth. -short-

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 08, 2013, 03:36:54 am »
Makara lunged at him agian, he felt his paw was twisted, but he could handle it. He landed on Wolfens back and bit the back of his neck agian, snarling.

Shiki pushed through the brambles and saw the sight "Makara!" he lunged forward at him and pulled Makara's scruff, then pinned him.

Saluk poked her head out, and saw the sight of Shiki pulling a strange wolf with horns off of Wolfen. She gasped and ran over to Wolfen "Are you okay?!" she exclaimed.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

JackobLoveu

« Reply #312 on: March 08, 2013, 03:44:03 am »
Wolfen spitted blood out of his month and started breathing heavily. "Do you think I lookOkay?!No! I'm prefectural fine! No, I'm not okay! This thing is a- Ugh..! I'm going back to territory" he snarled, then limp-running [Made up] towards the territory.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 08, 2013, 03:53:12 am »
Makara snaped at Shiki's neck, still snarling.

Shiki jerked away and scratched Makara's face, leaving a long scratch on his face.

Saluk's ears drooped, she wanted to help, but she thought she should go and be the FireClan's leader instead of following Wolfen like a lost pup, but she jerked her head around to face the strange wolf Shiki was pinning. She growled "Who the crap are you?!" she snarled to the wolf with the horns. Her tail puffed up like a cotten-ball with rage.
???? ??? ?????

JackobLoveu

« Reply #314 on: March 08, 2013, 04:00:38 am »
(Time for death D: )
While on the way to his territory, Wolfen realized he lost of blood. The male wolf eyes rolled back and collapsed to the ground; and immediately died.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #315 on: March 09, 2013, 12:39:58 pm »
((Hey Hey Hey. Got a new account^^))

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 13, 2013, 09:45:25 pm »
(Awesome .3. sorry I havent been active. Pewdiepie's been my main reason. Homestuck too :P)
???? ??? ?????

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #317 on: March 14, 2013, 01:40:05 am »
(Oh..It's okay xD)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 15, 2013, 12:59:42 am »
( It wouldent let me post yesterday, so now I shalll post.And Im skiping to where Saluk finds Wolfen.)

Saluk padded back tward Earthclan camp, her tail still fluffed out. It was strange that the wolf that had hurt Wolfen had purple blood. Was that even normal? she thought to herself.After a few mintues, somthing she found pulled her out of her thoughts, Wolfens lifeless body. Saluk shreiked and rushed tward him "Wolfen!" she cried, tears running down her muzzle. She picked him up and put him on her back, then ran to the EarthClan territory, as she ran she preyed that Wolfen was okay.
???? ??? ?????

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #319 on: March 15, 2013, 01:20:06 am »
(KK)
Kane ears peaked with he heard his mother's cries. The youngle quickly got up and dashed over to her, seeing the dead body of Wolfen. "Mom! What happened?!" he asked in a worried tone.Judy also heard sound cries and ran over to the crowd of wolves, pushing her way through.