Author Topic: The Elements! (Wolf Rp and Re-make!)[Back to business! ]  (Read 36758 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: The Elements! (Wolf Rp and Re-make!)[Back to business! ]
« Reply #330 on: March 17, 2013, 01:30:00 am »
Kane began to whined, he didn't to mean to said harsh things to his mum. He signed and begin talking. "Look..Mum..I'm sorry..I just kinda upset" he whined, looking down towards the floor.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 17, 2013, 01:45:08 am »
Saluk stoped and turned twards Kane "It's alright.I need to tell you somthing else also," she paused "I adopted you when I first came to the EarthClan territory." she looked at him "You'r ment to be here.I dont know why I have told you yet." she smiled toughtfuly and turned back and slowly padded to the camp once more.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #332 on: March 17, 2013, 01:50:56 am »
Kane already knew that..And opened his mouth. "I know that" he chuckled, turning his back, returning back to EarthClan

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 23, 2013, 01:22:13 am »

Name:Oligarcy
Pack/Clan: Dark
Element Power: Psychology and Fear. ((Don't really know how else to word it.))
Personality: Oli is very reserved, and tends to keep his words to a minimum. He prefers to listen to other and access their personality and find their weakness. He is very interested in how other wolf's minds works, and uses what he finds to his and his packs advantage. He doesn't let many see his true emotions and most people think he's out for trouble constantly.
Description: Oli has a dark gray pelt, with a matching underpelt. He has a dark black stripe on his cheek, and a black marking that mixes with his white tail tip. His eyes are powdery blue, with darker blue rings around the outside edge of his iris. He also has a black back mane and Mohawk on his head.
Rank: Beta male. ((If available. If not, then whatever is.))
Dislikes: Judgement, Orders , mentally stable wolves (They bore him), and wolves who talk too much.
Code(Must read Rules):Elements of the great
Crush:N/A
Mate:N/A
Pups:N/A
Extra/Others:N/A

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #334 on: March 23, 2013, 02:26:44 am »
(Accepted))