Author Topic: The Shifters|Remade again||Open!||  (Read 13570 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: The Shifters|Remade again||Open!||
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 05:53:02 am »
(Hmm... It might just be easier to begin now since another person may not come for a while. That, and I'm a bit eager to rp at the moment. XP)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 06:00:25 am »
Alrighty then ^^ I s'pose we can start o3o)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 06:13:25 am »
(Yay! :D)

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 07:13:41 am »
Yes, be excited >:3)
Dawn
The sun peeked in through the leaves overhead, Dawn's eyelids fluttered open, revealing a pair of bright hazel eyes. Dawn slowly sat up, her dark hair a mess on top of her head, birds chirped as they began they morning duties "Good morning everyone." she yawned. Nearby creatures responded cheerfully before moving on. Dawn stood up and stretched her arms over her head then dropping them down to her sides. She quickly shifted to her Stoat form, a dark furred weasel like creature, and took off to find some food.
The snow began to harden as the sun's rays laid over it, some spots were softer than others, causing her to sink in every once and awhile. Finally, the smell of a hare entered her nostrils, she instinctively crouched down and stalked forward until the hare came into view. The hare had a snow white pelt and  red eyes, it hopped with a apparent limp, "Perfect." she said to herself. She took in a deep breath and launched her long body forward, she sunk her teeth into the back of the hare's neck. Though the hare was larger than her the struggle was short and weak, most likely due to it's age. Dawn held a firm grip onto her kill and carried it into the undergrowth and quickly ate, knowing that there were others who would take it from her. She crouched down next to the carcass and began ripping large chunks of flesh off it's body and quickly burying them near her den before eating. Once full she dragged the scraps away from her home and into an open clearing for anyone to have "There." she smiled, she left her animal form and returned to her human self. She rubbed her full stomach before going to the nearby hot springs, not many people knew about this place since not many people ever came this far out into the wilderness.
As she walked through the forest the sounds of the animals conversing made her relax, if they were speaking in such a calm manner there was no danger. Soon the smell of warm water hit her nose and soon steam surrounded her body. She knelt down and removed her black boots then rolled up her dark blue jeans before slipping her bare feet into the warm water. She laid onto the damp ground with her hands behind her head, until she felt something wet hit her face. She opened her eyes and saw that snow had begun to fall, she sat up and quickly put on her boots and tucked her jeans into them before standing up. The snow had already made the area in front of her hard to see "Dammit." she growled. She loved the snow but not when it was like this. She trudged through the quickly deepening snow towards her home. She was almost there when a heavy force slammed into her side and knocking her down. The scent was familiar, and she didn't like it. She jumped up and saw Cory, a fellow shifter who wasn't so friendly.
"What are ya doing out here?" he growled, he was in his wolf form, who was much larger than her canine form, he had black fur and menacing honey brown eyes. She shifted into her wolf form and lowered her ears defensively "I'm not getting into another fight with you Cory." She growled. He smirked "Why? Afraid I might bust your other leg too?" he chuckled. Dawn perked her ears, she remembered that day, the day he permanently damaged her left leg by throwing her over a steep hill side. She bared her teeth "Get out of here." she snapped. Cory snapped his jaws and launched at her, she jumped to the side and grabbed his tail, he yelped and grabbed onto her bad leg. She yelped and jumped away, the snow began to fall even heavier than before, making sight almost impossible. She swung her head around as she was slammed into the snow "Gotcha!" Cory snarled. Dawn flipped onto her back and grabbed his shoulder then throwing him off "It seems you have grown stronger. We will see each other again." Dawn could only hear his voice, she couldn't see him. She stood there for a moment, waiting for another attack. Convinced he was gone she made her way back to her cave and trotted in. Once in her human form she began to bandage her wounds "Stupid mutt." she growled as she finished. She wrapped her arms around her legs and kept her gaze on the mouth of the cave, watching the snow fly by.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 08:23:43 am »

Ray         

In his agile red fox form, Ray darted down a long hall only further into darkness. His heart thundered. His whole body shook with unsure fear. All he could focus his mind on is what he saw. The dark labyrinth he raced down seemed endless, with no glimmer of light besides the flames scorching the ground behind him. He skidded to a abrupt halt in front of the wall blocking his path. A dead end... He thought fearfully, hearing the fire ablaze behind him. His ears rung, springing straight up hearing a fierce roar,"I have you now!". The fox whipped around only to met face to face with a large fiery creature emerging from the flames, charging at him. He clutched his claws in the ground and twisted around under the beast and leaped back a distance equal to his own length. The creature let loose a deep snarl from the back of it's throat and glared directly at Ray, his beady eyes locked on his ones with malice. His heart raced even faster. He held his breath when the monster ran closer and slashed its knife length claws at him in a lightning frenzy. Most of the strikes, he weaseled out of by the skin of his teeth. Enraged, it only swiped at him faster, landing a hard blow to the left side of his temple. The sheer force made him yelp desperately and skid back into the wall, caressed by the haunting flames yet again. I can't move, he gritted his teeth, trying to stagger back to a stance but the silhouette towering above him landed its massive clawed paw between his shoulder and neck. The fox, quivering in pain gazed up to see its emotionless stare. The air around him chilled his spine to fragile rubble. "This is what you deserve for what you've done to me!" the beast snapped one last time before raising it's paw to strike him. Ray closed his eyes, whimpering and fluttered his eye lids open once more, slower.
   His surrounding were lit and he could feel the soothing feeling from his leaf bedding as he remained laying down. "It was..." Ray paused, blinking in disbelief, "Just a dream?" It was obvious that he was still shaken from the imagery he has seen as he arose to stretch. "But, it was all so vivid. My nightmares are never that clear." He shook out his scarlet pelt and traverse quietly, climbing out of his rubble and moss sharpened doorway to his resting place in the den. A breeze whistled through his long mangled fur, calming a bit of his uneasiness. Head held high, Ray breathed in a sigh, watching the sky above that was smothered in dawn's essence. His pale eyes observed jealously as a flock of birds soared overhead. He had a deep desire to join them, but a clouded though always prevented him from doing so. Instead, the fox padded solemnly along the forest's ridge solemnly, staying as he was. His stomach suddenly began to storm, imploring that he should search for food. Ray nodded in agreement and tiredly loomed around in search of something to eat. Luckily, at that moment he spotted a small rodent scurrying across the leaf ridden floor. His instincts took over and his feet flew into a pursuit. He inched closer and closer until finally, he grasped it between his jaws with his head up triumphantly. But as he peered around, he heard voices echo in the distance and the thick scent of smoke. His eyes widen a bit in disbelief as he wandered quickly to the scent out of curiosity and fear.

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 08:31:23 am »

Name:Alina Deflanso  
Personality:She is a bold girl,stubborn at times and loves to have fun with both her animal friends and human friends.She loves the peacefulness of the forest and whenever she is sad she retreats deep in the woods.Alina is brave and will stand for her friends no matter what.Her sadness and boredness are hard to tell apart.
History: Alina used to live with her parents and twin sister up till 10 years old.That untill her parents dissapeared without a trace.Perhaps because of disperation and worried of her parents,she discovered her abbility to turn into animals,this caused her life to drastically change.Even so,Alina tried to get used to her powers and continue her life the way it is.After four years,her sister fleed to Romania yet she never told her the reason and Alina never saw her  since.She realised that being a shapeshifter is not bad since you can live two lives easily and hardly get into any complications even if she had to keep secret from the other humans.
Animals:
A polar fox,a puma and an eagle.
Living:In the forest and in town.
Family:Father:Adolph,a human Mother:Corina,a shapeshifter Sister:Rebbecca,her twin,also a shapeshifter.
Disabilities:Color blind.
Voice:Laura Bailey's voice(search it on google if you don't know her)
Extra:She wears an amethyst necklace in her human form,given by her mother.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 08:35:20 am »
(X3 Everyone has a fox form. I thought I was the only obsessive fox lover here.)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 08:42:52 am »
(xD Ikr,foxes are cute in their own way)

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2013, 07:07:03 pm »
Accepted ^^ I have a pet fox named Gary o3o)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2013, 07:51:39 pm »
(:O lucky... I cant have any pets, stupid landlord...)