Author Topic: The Last Leap. .:Horse RP:. Open And Accepting!  (Read 9993 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Leap. .:Horse RP:. Open And Accepting!
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 11:21:17 am »
((-Edit- Hah, Thrillex you got fooled :D ))

« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 12:07:58 pm by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2013, 11:41:04 am »
(Ah..Okay))
Flame woke up. The young foal jumped onto his hooves and began shouting. "It's morning!" Flame said, playfully jumping onto Faith. Faith jumped out from her spot and saw Flame awake. She signed with relief..She thought mean hunters were going...And if she did..She'll kick their backs. (-_-) Flame got up to hooves, he smiled and said. "Morning, Faith! Had a good sleep?" he asked in a bouncy tone. Faith giggled and nodded in replied. "Of course." she grinned. "Now..Let's get some breakfast" then began walking. Flame was excited now. He started to follow Faith to the apple tree.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2013, 11:54:07 am »
(May i say, first of all, Wales  nor any part of Britain shoot's/ kills/Eats horses. You may only think this due to the fact that horse meat has been found in our beef for some reason. I think you should change the location it's set to another country. And Husky, you are husky....O_e)

Name:Cobalt
Personality: Cobalt is a fiery yet mature male, and knows his place in the world quite well. His personality is gathered truly in his past experiences, but is ashamed of what had happened to him, and so it's locked up tightly in his mind. There are three main point's in his personal life that i might aswell point out.

Well mannered: Cobalt  is a very well mannerd stallion and always want's other horses to feel comfortable in his presence. Although at times he may be a bit fiery and less of courteous stallion. Also, including on his polite attitude, he will always pull charming quote's to the mares in the fields or any possible place he could nicker to them.

Trustworthy: You can trust Cobalt with anything. From riding in dangerous places, to keeping a relationship safe, you can trust this sturdy steed. He may be, on the odd occasion, a little over protective, but this was a trait he had gained from his father. He would protect other horses with his life. Continuing, Relationships always bloom with Cobalt. He always makes friends, mares and stallions, geldings and foals and always tries to keep the friendships going.

History:Cobalt was born in a small ranch were lots of the top horse names had lived. He was born for racing and cross country, and at a young age had all the promising hopes of becoming a champion in the world-wide Olympics. This ranch was located in Germany and granted him the show name 'The strong metal of Cobalt', for he was, and still is, a strong, muscular young stallion that never let his owners down. He was training on a race track a few hours before a massive show was going to start. Cobalt was galloping at forty miles per hour and his owner was using a stop watch, checking how fast he ran. The man should have not trained him close to the show, for the stallion's energy was draining. Everyone thought he was unbeatable, but how they where wrong.

The race started and Cobalt was showing signs of exhaustion. The cage doors open and he and the other horses rushed out onto the track. Finally, when the race was finished, the owners where mortified to realize he finished second to last. They never thought of that the fact he had been drained of energy was his excuse, and so he was removed from the care of his owner, whom he had trusted all his life.

The next day, he was shipped off to another country, but as the boat docked, the stallion realized the latch of his cage was loose, and so he used his tongue to unlatch it and run out, but a man A man in his 60's noticed Cobalt attempting to be set free and had known why he was so bad in the race, for he had watched him train. The night Cobalt was dismissed from his old owners care had not stopped with his racing around the paddock all night training and he continued through the night and into the morning, and he was looking like a star. The man had bought him that night and he was shipped back to where the man lived at bottom price and entered him into a new show in which he won several times. His original owners had begged for the man to have him back but the 60 year old had said his rider who entered the horses into the shows had grown too attached to him. Two years later, they retired Cobalt. He had earned his place on the top spot in the dressage in the whole of his country and had earned himself millions. Now he was retired, he was dispatched from the mans care and was released into the wild, to live the rest of his days as a wild, free roaming stallion.
Kin: Mother: Ash, back where he was born. Father: Unknown, Unknown location.
Mate: Not available
Crush: Currently unavailable
Breed:Andalusian
Extra: He is 16.4 hh and his a well built, full bred racing machine.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 11:58:46 am by *~?RainbowPass?~* »

Dooooooooood.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2013, 11:59:11 am »
(I love your character. :3 And also..I really asking people..Faith needs a crush..So can Faith be yours. >.<))

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2013, 12:01:52 pm »
(I prefer to wait and see how the role play goes about before getting a mate/crush, but Faith can have a crush on Cobalt until we role play together. c=)

Dooooooooood.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2013, 12:03:23 pm »
(Okay thankies. c:))

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2013, 12:06:30 pm »
Accepted. I very well know that Wales do not in fact hunt horse. Would you like to give any suggestions for any places?))

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2013, 12:12:47 pm »
(Nevada, in the US. Loads of wild horses live there. I am not sure about the slaughter of them though. Or maybe somewhere in France. I know they eat/ kill horses.)

Dooooooooood.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2013, 12:16:05 pm »
(*.* Eww...((Oh..You can start roleplaying :3)))

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2013, 12:18:22 pm »
I have a great suggestion! It is in a place in France, and my Nan and Granddad live there, but they don't hunt/kill horses.  They live in 'Nantes' in a small part of France. Hope this helps!))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused