Author Topic: ?Born To Race? Open&Accepting Horse role-play  (Read 5513 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ?Born To Race? Open&Accepting Horse role-play
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 05:39:45 pm »

Sorry Dixie but you cannot be accepted. If you don't add a picture you need to add a description, hopefully a 'detailed' one. Sire and Dam means the mother and father to your horse, since your horse is 3 she can't have 12 wins and 1 loss that just isn't very realistic for your characters age. Also, I was hoping you would add a little mor detail to your application. If you don't have a jockey I'm sure your horse also wouldn't have all those wins, and you'll have to be trained by a stable hand or the horse owner before you are assigned a jockey, and I can't guarentee we'll be able to get someone without a horse already.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ?Born To Race? Open&Accepting Horse role-play
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2014, 05:29:04 pm »
((Guys I guess we can start and hopefully attract more members))

Destinys Shadow
Shani

It was still early hourse in the morning and Shani was already being woke up, by a dark haired female she recognised as Amy. Amy Gigandet. She was Destinys trainer and owner, this girl trained the horse into the best she could be, Domonic is just her jockey but they still share a good bond. The clanks of the locks sounded as they were undone and her stall door slowly creeked open, looking down a nicker escaped past her lips as she brushed her hoof against the ground. "Hey girl..." Amy whispered as she held the mares head and gently stroked it, gently she bobbed her head a little and shoved the female who chuckled. "Now you have something to eat whilst I go get your tack!" she smiled shutting the door and strolling towards the tack room. A snort flared past the Thoroughbreds nostrils as she dipped her head down just slightly to reach the metal tray that held her food in. It didn't take long for the mare to eat what she needed and drink what she wanted. Standing patiently she was soon lead out her stall.

Hooves tapped against the stone ground of the stables as she walked calmy towards a rail where her tack was set out. Standing patiently Shani began waiting for her tack to be put on. First it was her bridle, followed by her saddle pad, then her saddle lastly her leg bands were put on and she was ready to go. Turning her head she let out a nicker and began nodding her head up and down. Amy hushing her as she grabbed the reins and lead the mare outside. It seemed most horses were still in her stables as she passed, her and Amy always seemed to be the first ones out and practicing.

Exiting the large arch Amy and Destiny finally arrived outside, although it wasn't dark it wasn't to light either-but soon it would brighten up. "Alright, let go!" Amy muttered as she lifted herself into the saddle. Feeling a few sharp kicks on her side Shani set off, her head held high and her hooves tapping against the hard ground, her tail flicked slowly as she slowly trotted up the wide path. Their first thing would be the outdoor arena. A rectangular fenced in area which allowed Amy to warm up the mare. Leaning down she unlatched the gate and opened it then closed it, turning the mare at right angles so she could reach.

As her hooves pressed against the sand she could feel the coolness, but it was very soft. Starting again Shani started off slowly walking around the arena, her tail flicking as snorts flared past her nostrils, a light breeze seemed to linger which she quite enjoyed. After a few minutes Destiny excelled into a slow trot, picking up the pace after a minute or so. Soon going into a canter then a gallop. With her head lunging with every stride her tail flowed beautifully behind, sand kicked up under her hooves as she continued working on her ground work. Amy mumbled many praises and patted the mare on the side. Sometimes slowing down then quickly speeding up to test her reactions but also to test how quickly she could change gears.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.