Author Topic: December Update 1/12  (Read 23927 times)

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: December Update 1/12
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 06:04:26 pm »

Also, I'm sure the staff works hard to present these updates for you, I know you didn't mean it in a demeaning way, but just remember that we are fortunate enough to hear about the forum and game. C:[/color]

Actually, we don't get to hear much about the game...FH+ hit the forum out of nowhere. There were announcements on DA and Facebook, but it sucks that the OFFICIAL forum staff, on the OFFICIAL site don't get told anything about the game.

I think that those of us on the forum deserve to know first. We support the official site by being here, in several ways too. We can't even sign up without getting given a forum account. This should be the first place to look for updates, nowhere else. For all we know wings are getting released later today and everyone on FB and DA know, but we won't even get told there is a patch until it's been up a week and people are asking us to help them deal with the numerous glitches involved.

Ung....

But we do get very well-done forum updates that summarizes everything very nicely. I look forward to them, it reminds us that this place is very much alive.

Sure there have been no updates on the game in awhile, but I'd like to think it is because the next update will be huge, and Kovu is so busy working on it he hasn't had any time at all to tell everyone...yeah....totally....

Offline rikifromou

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2011, 06:50:21 pm »
when that updates came, my game crashed all the time and i cant play :/ why ? D:

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2011, 07:06:52 pm »
Same here, it's impossible to log onto Fluorite, unless you create a new character. It must be the server that's getting fixed, something like that?

Offline Decimator

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2011, 08:21:32 pm »
And also i cant update my game. It keeps writing: please dowload the latest patch. I downloaded!! and fixed. but i still cant play :C this message appears again and again..

Offline Scurry18

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Staring over the place I call home..
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2011, 09:41:54 pm »
Hmm, I hope it seems to work. I had so many bugs with FeralHeart lately. Thank you.
This account is no longer used- no replies sent to this dead user will be replied to. If anything, please look for the new account xXSoarXx. Thanks! c:

Toby+Max18

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2011, 10:05:13 pm »
What about the new patch?

Offline Gear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • McFluffinstein
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2011, 10:10:02 pm »
yea what about that new patch its not up on the downloads page where do you get it

Offline Dubstep.Freak

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
  • Letz.See.How.Much.Negative.Karma.I.Get!!
    • View Profile
    • Cafe of Paradise
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2011, 10:12:50 pm »
Well w/e this new update is, I hope it gets fixed soon. >~<
..?'?????????????..

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2011, 10:47:18 pm »
We were not informed about this new patch and that it was going to be put up today, so we excuse for this.

I have just checked up on the game for a couple of minutes so I cannot say much. But I think some sort of changes as been done when it comes to other glitches that used to exist, which ones that actually are worked on I'm not sure though.

Many users seem to have problem getting into the game and that they need the new patch and I have a few words of advice that got mine to work.

I don't know about the patch, But download the actual game installer this time and install it over the old FH, just make sure you make copies of the things you want to keep.

2nd thing is that after you've installed, run the new FH shortcut on your desktop. I tried running FH through the start menu one and it did not work, however, when I used the "new" desktop shortcut the game made it worked and I managed to get into flourite.

I heard some issues about bonfire though, that it crashes alot, also that you cannot connect with some older chars and that you must make a new one, though I cannot confirm these ones at this time.

Hopefully you will be able to get the game working.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

ally10400

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2011, 11:00:26 pm »
do i get to keep my characters? or do they get erased? because im new and im kinda confused