Author Topic: December Update 1/12  (Read 24085 times)

Offline lilletanna

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ᶤᶰᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵃʳᵏᶰᵉˢˢ ᵖᵉᵉʳᶤᶰᵍ˒ ˡᵒᶰᵍ ᶤ ˢᵗᵒᵒᵈ ᵗʰᵉʳ
    • naturepunks
    • naturepunks
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: December Update 1/12
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2011, 01:16:30 am »
Ive downloaded the patch, but it keeps saying i haven't, what do i do?
gay

Anekc

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2011, 02:25:00 am »
does anyone wanna help me figure out why the patch doesnt do anything and now fh nor fh+ torrent and regular download dont work at all.. ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything a few times over, ive tried running the patch about 30 times now and still nothing.. i keep getting the ogre exception on the regular fh and on fh+ im getting it telling me that i need to to install the patch evern though i have like 30 times.. ugh.. i just stared last night and i love this game.. please help.. id hate to abandon a game like this :l

Offline n1g8

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2011, 02:29:15 am »
I went to play Feral Heart and it says I need to download the newest patch so I went here to download it but I don't see a new patch please help!

Offline Gear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • McFluffinstein
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2011, 02:31:41 am »
it seems we all have the same problem here and it also seems the only thing we can do is wait

Offline GreekRiot

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "You Can't Love Nature With A Gun."
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2011, 02:39:09 am »
I have a question, me and another person are havng trouble with the game, is there a new patch? cause it keeps saying to download latest patch!

Anekc

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2011, 03:49:49 am »
it seems we all have the same problem here and it also seems the only thing we can do is wait

bleh.. waiting sucks lol.. have any idea whats wrong? or are they just having issues?

Anekc

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2011, 03:51:07 am »
I went to play Feral Heart and it says I need to download the newest patch so I went here to download it but I don't see a new patch please help!

it should be under official downloads on the main screen..

Offline rainbowpanda101

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2011, 04:00:29 am »
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having the "patch" problem. No matter what I do, I keep getting errors or told to "download the latest patch" and nothing has worked...including downloading the latest patch. Since I'm not the only one having this problem, I'm going to assume the server is having problems and things will (hopefully) be fixed soon. I just got back to playing Feralheart, and it's been a great stress relief for a bunch of horrible things going on in my life! I don't want to be told I can't play it anymore because of some patch error. :(

Anekc

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2011, 04:23:07 am »
i got in :0! okay.. what i did was delete any instance or data at all linked to feralheart (game, patch, folders, downloads, setup etc etc..) and then after 100% of  FH anything was gone i redownloaded the game via the regular non-torrent download and it worked.. im logged in now and playin :3 good luck try this.. if it still doesnt work.. then i dunno sorry -;-......;

Offline rainbowpanda101

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2011, 04:38:46 am »
i got in :0! okay.. what i did was delete any instance or data at all linked to feralheart (game, patch, folders, downloads, setup etc etc..) and then after 100% of  FH anything was gone i redownloaded the game via the regular non-torrent download and it worked.. im logged in now and playin :3 good luck try this.. if it still doesnt work.. then i dunno sorry -;-......;

It worked for me! ^_^ Fantastic! I don't know if it is because I deleted all the FH info I could find on my computer before installing the regular download or because the bugs got fixed before I tried it or what, but I didn't get asked to download the patch! Yay! -runs off to go play-