Author Topic: December Update 1/12  (Read 23928 times)

Offline ShadoPaws

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: December Update 1/12
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2011, 04:02:11 pm »
Hey there is something not letting me log in it keeps saying i have to download the new game patch but how do i do that HELLLLLLPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEE :(   >:(    :'(
You need to go to the Official Downloads section of this page. There, it'll say "Feralheart patch Version 1.1". Click on the button that says 'download.' Then it should do the rest for you.
  THANK YOU :D
CRAP i still cant log in it keeps saying please download the latest patch uhhhhh why i already did

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2011, 06:32:27 pm »
Hey there is something not letting me log in it keeps saying i have to download the new game patch but how do i do that HELLLLLLPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEE :(   >:(    :'(
You need to go to the Official Downloads section of this page. There, it'll say "Feralheart patch Version 1.1". Click on the button that says 'download.' Then it should do the rest for you.
CRAP i still cant log in it keeps saying please download the latest patch uhhhhh why i already did

Did you install it?

Offline ShadoPaws

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2011, 07:03:00 pm »

Did you install it?

yes

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2011, 08:56:33 pm »
This is not the help section, please post a help thread in the correct board and possibly read other solutions there.

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Noli465

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2011, 04:02:26 pm »
Nowhere can I find a link to update

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2011, 04:12:46 pm »
You can, you just skipped reading which is in fact required on a site like this xD

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=40

There's the download section for you.  Download the patcher if you already have the game installed, download the game setup if you don't have anything.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline ShadoPaws

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2011, 03:05:19 am »
kinda the same problem again but all i need to know is which one to download now