Author Topic: December Update 1/12  (Read 24097 times)

xHavick

Re: December Update 1/12
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2011, 05:59:49 am »
what this patch have new?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2011, 06:03:30 am »
The patch is not anything new as far as I can tell.

I have not gotten any real information of what were done with it. But this should include actual in game fixes and not sparkles and content.

We will try to let you know if we know for certain what were done.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

swtangel029

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2011, 06:06:07 am »
umm im confused..i have two questions..will there be hunting and acsessories? and second...i has downloaded the patch and i played but then..now it says,when i TRY to log in it says..''cannot log into map server'' please help D:

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2011, 06:08:57 am »
Try another character since the map server error usually means that the map process is stuck. You can always try again later if it were the server, but if it gives you the same message the server probably needs a restart, and you should use another character.

And no, this is not update with content, as mentioned earlier, this is for in game fixes and glitches as far as I know.

Also keep in mind, this is the news section, not the help board.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

swtangel029

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2011, 06:11:12 am »
oh..hehe sry im a bit new here and i havnt been on the fourms for a long time..but thank you red!

xHavick

« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2011, 06:15:04 am »
ok thanks red sory to ask that because i log in and dont see nothing new hehe ^^ but if is some bugs fixed is good to know ;) continue good work im new in this rp game and is awesome

Offline ShadoPaws

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2011, 02:59:42 pm »
Hey there is something not letting me log in it keeps saying i have to download the new game patch but how do i do that HELLLLLLPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEE :(   >:(    :'(

Featherpool

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2011, 03:31:39 pm »
Hey there is something not letting me log in it keeps saying i have to download the new game patch but how do i do that HELLLLLLPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEE :(   >:(    :'(
You need to go to the Official Downloads section of this page. There, it'll say "Feralheart patch Version 1.1". Click on the button that says 'download.' Then it should do the rest for you.

skyee.

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2011, 03:34:39 pm »
iv installed the new one i think, and it still says install the latest patch :'( what do i do please help me!

Offline ShadoPaws

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2011, 03:54:10 pm »
You need to go to the Official Downloads section of this page. There, it'll say "Feralheart patch Version 1.1". Click on the button that says 'download.' Then it should do the rest for you.
  THANK YOU :D