Author Topic: *Crawls back to FH.*  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Night_Fall

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Got questions? Message me!
    • View Profile
*Crawls back to FH.*
« on: April 29, 2013, 07:54:46 am »
I can't tell you how nice it is to be back on the forums! I dunno how long it's been, but it feels like it's been a while. :o
Anywhoooo. Hi. I'm back. Yes, yes, many of you probably won't know who the fluff I am. Which, of course, is okay. That's why I'm posting here, to tell you a little about myself! c: I've changed my attitude a bit since I was last on! Do you like long posts? Well.

waitwut.
So what was I saying? Oh yeah. :U

It started about, eh, I'd say three/four years ago I discovered FeralHeart. That was after I'd been playing WolfQuest for a few years, so I freaked out with excitedness when I got here. Everything was a bit overwhelming at first, making a dramatic change of game concept from WQ to FH, but after a while I got used to it and ended up really enjoying it; The ability to be more creative with characters, the places to explore, and the people to meet!
(We has a great community here, y'all.)
Months passed and sure enough I became addicted, but in a sorta good/sorta bad way. I was spending too much time on the computer and not being social enough D:
I shortened my time on the comp for a bit, and then over the summer I was on my laptop one day, eating soup, and... WOOPS! Hot soup, all over my computer. All the saved maps, presets, and other magicalness was gone. Then, for my birthday I got a new laptop, and vowed to never eat/drink by the computer again. *Casually hides bottle of water sitting by me.*
I used the rest of my summer to devote it to FH, and then, when school started up again...

I disappeared.
Vanished from the forum.
Faded away.
Shriveled to a crisp of nothing.
(Too far? Hm.)

I got so wrapped up in schoolwork I had no time here! And then for some odd reason the FH game no longer loaded, and I lingered in the FH Chat area all this time. (I used my sister's account a lot: Shh.) Feeling the need to get involved again, I tried redownloading it for the second time and it worked! Now I'm back fully! TADAAAAA! *Throws confetti.*
Now let's move onto some other shtuff. Oh, how about:

Roleplaying (Liek, all deh tiem. No kiddin'.)
Writing (I write lots o' stories, but never finish.)
Reading (I'm a Warrior Cats derp. Lerl.)
Drawing
Crafts
DISNEY (I'm literally obsessed to the max times five hundred. I'm considered a "disnerd".)
Wolves (Know all about 'em. I've done several projects based off of wolves/other canids.)
Cats (No, I'm not kitten you right meow.)
Photography

Dislikes
YOUR FACE lol just kidding
Monkeys. I hate them with a burning passion.

Sportsies
Archery
Badminton
FeralHeartin' (It counts >:U)

And, my deepest darkest secretest derpiest secret:
I wanna be a mod someday. c:

That's all for nao! Bai my fellow floofies!

Some say that I'm the cat's pajamas.
And the kitten's mittens.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: *Crawls back to FH.*
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 10:27:54 am »
.-. You seem like such a bubbly, happy person. XD Welcome back to the forums, floof~

It's great to have ya here. Now, as a starter, since games rules have changed in some ways since last summer, it couldn't hurt to check out the rules here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0
Once you've done that, I hope you enjoy yourself around here once more. I share your love of archery, FH (obviously c;), and I'm also a little scared of monkeys, myself. Kudos for the thorough and very enjoyable-to-read introduction, and we'll see you around. :3
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 02:47:30 pm »
Hey, welcome back to the forums!

Just thought I'd place some helpful links to some helpful sections and you are sure to find all you need. By clicking the 'Staff' link you'll find all of our amazing Feral Heart staff a long with some information and a link to their profiles and if you want to PM them.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 02:48:46 pm »
Haha, I laughed in some parts of your introduction. You seem like a lovely and funny person. :3
It's to have you back to the game, even though I didn't know you until today. I have seen some of your previous posts though, here and there.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 04:12:11 pm »
A warm welcome back to you then~ c;
Take some time to read the useful links BigBangTheory provided you with - there might have been things that have changed since you last were on!

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 06:11:41 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart, Zinnia!

It's good to have you back! (Although I do not know you x3)
I hope you enjoy your time here!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 06:51:03 pm »
Welcome back to FH floof! c: I'm Hugrf, just a odd funny member here.
Heh, I love funny people myself. And monkeys... they are a bit creepy.
You like kitties and wolves I see. We share a love.
You like warriors... Ohhellyesh.  You are loved. Love your signature by the way. XD
Writing... I want to write a book some day c: You are loved once again.
Anyway, welcome back to FH awesome bean! And happy Monday~
Wait, it's happy for me... Gah, never mind. Welcome back!
*Insert smexy pic of me below*

Welcome back, floof! c:

Offline Night_Fall

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Got questions? Message me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 04:43:39 am »
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcomes I've gotten! I checked out the links, so thank you to those who posted them as well.
And, Hugrf: Great minds think alike, eh? c:

Some say that I'm the cat's pajamas.
And the kitten's mittens.