Author Topic: ~ One-on-One Anyone? PM Me if Interested ~  (Read 2080 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
~ One-on-One Anyone? PM Me if Interested ~
« on: March 29, 2015, 07:33:15 pm »
Hey there, floofs!

It's been a while since I've been on FeralHeart and I'm glad to be back. I mean, it's felt like a while. I think it's been about a month? Maybe more? Yeahhhh I'm sad. Anyway, as I was saying before I got distracted as per usual, it's been a while since I took part in a roleplay. You see, the problem is that I just find no inspiration like I used to before when it comes to creating and joining forum roleplays.

So I had an idea. One does find many other Roleplaying sites on the Internet, most similar [but in my opinion, not as good] to FH. What I did notice, though, is that the majority of these other sites have one-on-one roleplaying boards. I am not suggesting that we should have one, or else I would have put this topic elsewhere, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in possibly taking part in a one-on-one roleplay with me through PM?

I have a range of ideas for the plot ect. and only a few requirements. Don't worry, I most certainly am not looking for any mature themes or anything...inappropriate. I'm not asking for a commitment either; maybe a message or so a day just like one would do in a forum roleplay. We could explore a variety of topics and hopefully spark a new friendship. This will all take place in the FeralHeart forum, so no in-game Roleplaying will take place since I don't have proper access to a decent computer :3 If you are interested, feel free to let me know by replying to this thread or just dropping off a PM with me. And please, don't be put off if someone gets here first, I'd be happy to take part in more than one ^^
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: ~ One-on-One Anyone? PM Me if Interested ~
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 10:03:45 pm »
Just gonna move this to the Introduction board, aye. To I, it's more suitin' there.
gone

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 02:17:48 am »
Welcome back to the FH community. I hope you enjoy your time roleplaying again.
Inactive

DreamerDay

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 02:27:42 am »

She's only looking for a roleplay...not a welcome back silly Goose.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 05:53:01 am »
Thanks for the welcome! ^.^ I almost forgot how lovely the community was.

She's only looking for a roleplay...not a welcome back silly Goose.
It's all right, honey :3 it makes me smile to see people being so welcoming
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 07:13:43 pm »

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

DreamerDay

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 11:07:52 am »
First off, this would noted that this roleplay would be based on Game of Thrones? Have no clue what is, then look no further. However, if you do, you might want to listen.

Plot:Sisters who share the same blood but different interested. One is with the blood with werewolf. The other with dragons. They have nothing against each other but instead try to protect each other. The sister, Mother of Dragons, knows her sister is a shift shaper but doesn't know how her intelligence works. The other sister mind goes through old books, however, she is no witch. Most of them claim her as one.

please note I'm not interested in doing mother of dragons