Author Topic: *Waves Frantically*  (Read 2225 times)

Offline Kitten Irvyne

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Profile pic by me. :3
    • View Profile
*Waves Frantically*
« on: June 06, 2015, 08:04:16 am »
Hi everyone! As you can probably tell from the fact that I'm posting this, I'm a new member. I've heard quite a lot about this game, so, a while ago, when I found the registration open, I wasted no time in joining. How I found out about this game, however, is something I'd like to talk about. I am quite an avid role-player, so, this game first came to my knowledge on a Warrior role-play site. I saw it mentioned on a user's profile. The name in itself was quite appealing to me, so, guess where I went? Google. By chance, registration was open then. So, that's where I am now. And, despite me finding out about this game on a Warriors forum, I don't actually role-play any feline characters. The only feline character I have is one for me to fluff around on. :3

As I said, I'm an avid role-player. I only ever role-play canine characters, and I'm always open for a role-play. Simply whisper me if you see me in the local or arrival chat (I'm Kitten Irvyne (yes, I got bored and slapped a bunch of letters together) if you'd like to role-play. I'm often told that I establish my characters very well, and I can't help but agree with this. I often portray my characters to be dominant, but one out of ten times, my character will be submissive.

Anyway, I am quite a goofball and love doing things for a laugh, though I'll be serious if I need to be. I also like almost everyone unless given reason not to. I'd LOVE to chat with all of you. :3

So, I might as well tell you the characters I play on (I have a character limit. When I reach that I refuse to create any more. Like, no, stahp). Screenshots will be provided for each one... When I get round to actually taking the screenshots.

• Paranoia
  • Kitten
  • River
  • Arrow
  • Admiral

COME STALK ME! :DD

Further down the line, if you want to contact me through systems other than FeralHeart, I may give you my email and stuff (so specific), but for now, you can find me on DeviantArt by clicking this link: http://kitten-irvyne.deviantart.com

And as for my Quotev, you will be magically transported there by clicking this very special link: http://quotev.com/TheLostSeasonsLament
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 03:53:16 am by QueenParanoia »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: *Waves Frantically*
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 12:42:43 pm »
Hi There! Welcome to Feral-Heart! Like any other new member of Feral-Heart, I would just like to share some useful links here, if you haven't checked them already, before you carry on your adventures.

Game Rules || Forum Rules || Game & Site Help || Awesomesauce Staff || How To Report

Enjoy yourself here! ^^
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 12:54:28 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 05:34:13 pm »
Hey there, Queen. Welcome to FeralHeart! I hope you enjoy your stay in our little community and I hope to see you in-game some time! Be sure to read up and familiarize yourself with the rules and if you have any questions to PM a staffer on the forums or in-game if you happen to catch them!

in-game: hooli

Offline link222

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Moth pit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 05:39:22 pm »
Welcome to Feral-Heart, friend! We hope you enjoy your stay and I sincerely would enjoy talking to you!
Tfw you wanna eat but too sick to get outta bed.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 07:07:38 pm »
Hello, and welcome to the Feral-Heart community!
I hope to see you around soon!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 07:24:51 pm »
Hello, Queen. Welcome to the little community of Feral Heart- we're glad to have you! A few people above have provided great links to familiarize yourself with, and if you have any questions, don't be shy to ask. (No question is stupid.)

You sound like a very interesting person, and one that would definitely be fun to roleplay with. I hope to see you in the game, sometime. :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2015, 08:00:08 pm »
Hello Paranoia and welcome to the game! Buffy already directed you to the helpful threads and topics so I don't need to post them, but be sure to look at them :)
If you need any help or have any questions don't be afraid to ask
- Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Kitten Irvyne

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Profile pic by me. :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2015, 09:48:37 pm »
Thank you, everyone for all the warm welcomes! I hope I manage to catch you in-game some time. c=

Echoing harmony

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2015, 04:34:20 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart~! Enjoy your stay :D

Offline KatanaWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Delete this account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2015, 05:27:59 pm »
Welcome Queen to feral heart! Glade to see another member join our community, I hope you have a great time here.
Account no longer in use.