Author Topic: Presets on the Server?  (Read 73532 times)

kovu2296

Re: Presets on the Server?
« Reply #190 on: February 22, 2011, 11:01:41 am »
to be honest presets for servers and small things like markings must cost an absolute fortune in bandwith seeing as there are normally of an average of 400 people + always on the srver and the prices i have seen would turn you inside out why is everything to expensive

OkamiAmaterasu1

« Reply #191 on: February 22, 2011, 02:43:50 pm »
It is late February and I take it the server still isn't up. How eventful. ~is board to death~

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 22, 2011, 03:07:53 pm »
@Okami: The server is up. You have to download the newest version and patch, but this isn't the place to discuss the server.

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 22, 2011, 08:56:24 pm »
Okami, wtf, didn't you see everyone yelling at the other person who posted in a random thread?

PunPun-kun

« Reply #194 on: February 27, 2011, 09:51:26 pm »
I just followed the instruction how to put the preset in game and followed step by step but I cant get it to show in the preset thing in character creation thing...?
can someone help?

Twiliac

« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2011, 10:24:06 pm »
Make a thread in the help section do not ask on here.

hunt

« Reply #196 on: March 24, 2011, 06:41:24 pm »
hi

Edit: Please do not make such short, unnecessary posts. This isn't related to the topic at hand. Thank you! ^^ ~arsenicCatnip
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 09:41:42 pm by arsenicCatnip »

Squidyly

« Reply #197 on: March 26, 2011, 09:46:13 pm »
Thanks Tigg Answers all my questions ^^

Safaiatsukiookami

« Reply #198 on: March 27, 2011, 02:21:50 am »
Interesting proposal,But i can see the admins point about taking bandwidth,And the server crashing would be a bad thing indeed,I wonder if this would be ever possible,Especially considering the bandwidth and server crashing parts.

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #199 on: March 27, 2011, 10:48:14 pm »
Interesting proposal,But i can see the admins point about taking bandwidth,And the server crashing would be a bad thing indeed,I wonder if this would be ever possible,Especially considering the bandwidth and server crashing parts.

There actually may be a way(i could be wrong here) But if they took off the preset color option maybe deleted half of the customization options it would be possible but one issue is that not everyone can edit and make custom presets plus about 70% of the votes to to do would be No since everyone wants to keep the customizations and such. but you never know they could do a funding thing to buy enough bandwith im sure maybe if they made like Feral heart shirts or maybe custom pins or other little trinkets they could purchase a big one but this is just my opinion
GIFSoup

What side will you join?