Author Topic: Presets on the Server?  (Read 73541 times)

NeloAngelo

Re: Presets on the Server?
« Reply #200 on: April 01, 2011, 06:18:50 pm »
Make a one time payment just like minecraft, I think it is worth the money defiantly and just like Death said little custom things to sell. Maybe you can find a sponsor from an animal rights organisation just like wolf quest all sorts off things you can think off just be a little creative and use the space you can

Offline Punk Rockerr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 02, 2011, 12:48:35 pm »
One question; I make presets etc,etc. and I'm pretty darn proud of them; are you saying that when I use them in game; no one can see them? o.O If not; what do they see? It's just, people have answered but not in a sense that I quite understand - I sound stupid now. .__. -

Safaiatsukiookami

« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2011, 03:57:48 am »
You don't sound "stupid" don't think that,None of us will make fun of you here,We're all friends right?

Rak$ha

« Reply #203 on: April 03, 2011, 11:32:42 pm »
One question; I make presets etc,etc. and I'm pretty darn proud of them; are you saying that when I use them in game; no one can see them? o.O If not; what do they see? It's just, people have answered but not in a sense that I quite understand - I sound stupid now. .__. -

Okay i'll explain.

You know when you first create a character, colors, markings ect?
When you go to the last tab (picking the pelt colors ect) on the create a character page, there is a 'Presets' and a 'Custom' button.
When you click preset, people who have your preset.fhz file will be able to see your preset, and everyone who doesn't have your preset.fhz file (Found in my_presets folder) will see the 'Custom' version of your character C:

Offline MustangCharm

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Drew it myself =)
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 04, 2011, 07:52:01 pm »
OHHH! I get it now lol... so I could make a character that looks like my preset, but I could actually use my real preset instead. So I see the real version, and they see a makeshift version? That helped a lot Rak$ha lol! So you can play with your presets, people just cannot see them?
Lions, Wolves, Feral Heart, oh my!
I love ponies and cats and especially wolves! Also a Chicken Smoothie, WQ, AK, FH, TEF, and HS (HorseStar) fan!

Pet's name: Celtic Chic

NeloAngelo

« Reply #205 on: April 05, 2011, 08:28:31 am »
yep that's pretty much the idea behind it, then could see it if you pass them the .FHZ file and tell them to put it in the presets folder in your main map

Offline MustangCharm

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Drew it myself =)
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 05, 2011, 11:24:52 pm »
COOL! Lol thanks everyone, I guess I don't mind really, my presets aren't that god anyway lol.
I hope more people can send you money for the bandwith to help out, I'd like to see everyone UNITE!
Lions, Wolves, Feral Heart, oh my!
I love ponies and cats and especially wolves! Also a Chicken Smoothie, WQ, AK, FH, TEF, and HS (HorseStar) fan!

Pet's name: Celtic Chic

stormkew

« Reply #207 on: April 08, 2011, 06:14:47 pm »
This seems quite fair. But it doesn't really affect me because I don't try and make presets XD. If, however, I did pay attention long enough to complete a preset I would only really want my friends to see it. x

Offline Wildatspirit3

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • ** Luna Cat **
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 10, 2011, 01:02:27 pm »
Yay!! thanks for literally answering ALL of my questions abuout the presets being in game and all. thx ^ . ^

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 10, 2011, 04:36:49 pm »
Guys guys! We don't need presets for all to see, infact, if you want all to see, upload them to a file sharer and post them. Then the people who want to see it, can download and be able any time. c: