Author Topic: Priorities  (Read 23156 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Priorities
« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2019, 10:11:17 pm »
I am yet to understand wtf is this thread about

To make a point concerning communication and the lack thereof in this community.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Greymane

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • well
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2019, 10:20:29 pm »

To make a point concerning communication and the lack thereof in this community.

Just enjoy the game as is; it doesn't add or take anything from you as the player
Not the guy she told you not to worry about.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2019, 10:22:45 pm »

Just enjoy the game as is; it doesn't add or take anything from you as the player

Just because something works does not mean it can't be improved.

feral_cast.fhm

Offline Greymane

• Curious Wanderer
  • well
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2019, 10:23:25 pm »

Greedy approach

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2019, 10:23:55 pm »

Greedy approach

I don't follow your meaning at all. Please elaborate.

feral_cast.fhm

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2019, 10:27:53 pm »
As someone who's been on this game for 8 years now, I can say that this thread was well needed.

Offline Greymane

• Curious Wanderer
  • well
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2019, 10:29:48 pm »
My perspective is probably not with the majority;

The game is here, and it is for the user to enjoy. It is up to the devs how to run it - "Lack of communication" isn't a validation to convince devs to make more content or open up about it. In most bigger games, the developers are the last concern within the community and users don't stampede for "transparency" because they are made to accept the update content as is. My point is, make suggestions, not complaints. Fair game for both.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2019, 10:41:30 pm »

Greedy approach

Not when the people pushing for updates are both staff and MOTS alike. They’re just trying to make the game more attractive to future players so the game doesn’t die. It has dwindled because of poor actions on both sides. This is not to push our own agendas.

It is totally resonable that your response it not in the majority; I respect your honesty greatly. However, this thread was made with the purpose of being a suggestion—not an attack—based off of an anonymous poll from when I was MOTS. Whether or not the majority of the comments moved off topic is not my responsibilty. People are fed up, even though occasionally inappropriately in this thread, it does not mean their posts should be wiped away and ignored. Feralheart is obviously a small game with a team of volunteers giving their time—it is in their best interest to listen to the community, because without them, the game will cease to exist and staff will leave, just as some have already done.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2019, 10:43:51 pm »

The game is here, and it is for the user to enjoy. It is up to the devs how to run it - "Lack of communication" isn't a validation to convince devs to make more content or open up about it. In most bigger games, the developers are the last concern within the community and users don't stampede for "transparency" because they are made to accept the update content as is. My point is, make suggestions, not complaints. Fair game for both.
I don't think you haven't been in a big gaming community before.
Many games today (mostly computer games) do follow the communities suggestions and accept their criticism. An example would literately be World Of Warcraft and Blizzard in general despite being kind of a shady company overall.
The developer of the game is also gone so I don't know man. The game is ultimately here for the community, so I think we should give the moderation team more suggestions to improve the game and forum. It's not much to ask. It's not greedy ether.

You are allowed to disagree, but keep in mind that we aren't "complaning" as a whole. The majority of us are actually making suggestions.

Offline Greymane

• Curious Wanderer
  • well
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2019, 10:54:05 pm »

I don't think you haven't been in a big gaming community before.
Many games today (mostly computer games) do follow the communities suggestions and accept their criticism. An example would literately be World Of Warcraft and Blizzard in general despite being kind of a shady company overall.
The developer of the game is also gone so I don't know man. The game is ultimately here for the community, so I think we should give the moderation team more suggestions to improve the game and forum. It's not much to ask. It's not greedy ether.

You are allowed to disagree, but keep in mind that we aren't "complaning" as a whole. The majority of us are actually making suggestions.

You completely missed the point of my post. You are wrong to assume without personally knowing me; but I can assure you Blizzard devs don't personally whisper details into people's ears, even if they do take open suggestions.

So far from this thread there are very minimal solutions, many people come with their idea of approaching raz in a manner or two. I understand it is unjust to leave the decision ultimately to him alone, but for the many that are so "fed up" with how things are in place and have not much to offer to change it, things are very simple - just accept how it is or quit the game and move elsewhere.

If the man rejects your ideas, maybe it's time you start asking what the man has to offer in return; or rather what ideas he would propose himself. From the last time I've seen this issue rise, the solution to the situation made it very clear that people are not in favor of change. So what exactly are you asking for?