Author Topic: General Chat Attacks  (Read 20125 times)

Helix

Re: General Chat Attacks
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2011, 12:49:18 am »
Business.

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2011, 12:53:51 am »
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Wudiin

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2011, 12:56:04 am »
I mean both forum and ingame mods, I do know there are not 74-75 mods... if that is what you meant.

JazzForLife

« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2011, 01:03:42 am »
I think that if the Mods were being paid for this they might take their jobs a little more respetively.

Pardon my poking in the conversation, but I really don't agree with this, Profit. You think money would make better, more respectable mods? Doubt it. Money doesn't fix everything, mind you.

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2011, 01:05:50 am »
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

slycan

« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2011, 01:12:20 am »
@ Jazz
It makes the server run .. xD
/seriously I get the point you're making though/

Kinda reminds me about the Canadian Health Care vs. American health care debate we had in highschool.
Sure Canadian is free but American has better and more High-End equipment ( at the time), what would you pick?.. but that's off topic.

Wudiin

« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2011, 01:16:24 am »
That confuses me a bit but oh well. My concern is of the utter nonsense of 'mods do what every they think is right', and the inactiveness of the in-game mods, because if they were active and did a decent (not to say those who are active don't do a good job)  people whom frequent in-game would know and respect the rules by now. From most of the site I've been on, and this is forum only sites I add, that when applying for a mod job the person must be active. If a person isin't active then they should be fired.

AND if there are mods online, why are there countless, ORGINISED(sp?) trolling packs roaming around in-game I've been hearing so much of?  In my opnion, there weren't any because there were trolls spamming a cursing for hours on end and I doubt if a mod were online they would just ignore that.. atleast I hope not...

Helix

« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2011, 01:18:47 am »
Because I sent three occurances already to two different members of staff. Zero responses since four days ago now. New evidence is constantly surfacing but reading everything you and the other admin/mods have said it seems you are prepared to back eachother no matter what before anything. I shouldn't say "seems' Its actually a well known fact. As for myself I don't really speak on General chat accept the single time I told the mod they were kind of being a bully to someone who didn't do anything. No response but a Ban, so if I can't trust the supervisors why bother? You'll get your evidence when those that messages me finish putting together and sending me their links to other and all incidents as will all of FH. Patience.
What i meant was if (by money) was if this honesly was a paid job and the threat of loosing it for something that is SOOOOO EASY to do because they throw a tantrum they might think twice about it. I never said money could solve anything I just hated the fact that calling them "volunteers" in such a way that made it seem they were going out of their way was messed up. Have this freakin forum would volunteer to be a MOD gladly, but can they all do it? No.
If I volunteered to weeds in a garden I'm not saying I wouldn't work hard, but if someone was paying me what are the chances I might pay a little more attention to detail rather than accidently uprooting things that were not weeds and ruining the garden?.

Helix

« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2011, 01:21:09 am »
In short FH should see MOD75 exploited 5/29/11 in full at the very latest.

slycan

« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2011, 01:24:54 am »
The least you could do is stop double posting.. Not helping your case. Simple instructions :/