Author Topic: Question about the servers  (Read 15502 times)

Gakatako

Re: Question about the servers
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2011, 03:07:48 pm »
oh that would explain the lack of spam bots in fps saying i got this at viphacks and you can too

Offline Akatia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • For Science, you monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2011, 04:34:09 pm »
Good, because I am re-downloading now. If my city is removed I'll just rebuild it.

Offline jordan021002

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2012, 12:40:45 am »
it wont let me play it says cant conect to server are they doing a update or something im confused help me

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2012, 02:00:54 am »
it wont let me play it says cant conect to server are they doing a update or something im confused help me

The reason it is not allowing you on is because we're having some server downtime issues:

https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22599
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

dragonr1der

« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2012, 08:06:21 pm »
Make the plains work better -.-' so there is no trouble losing your character if your in the plains...

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2012, 08:12:50 pm »
Certainly not as easy as you probably think.

It's not only a server issue, but the game itself doesn't probably like the idea of having that many users inside the same map.

To be fair, we could blame both the server, game and even the users themselves.

The reason why plains is problematic is because it's simply the most populated map in the whole game, the reason why it's the most populated map in the game is because of lack of maps for players to go to that has some sort of interesting environment. This is nothing that would happen, but if users started going into more other maps and not making fluorite the bottleneck no characters would get stuck there, but it's not really easy done since users choose to go there since it's the biggest map that has the most content in it.

The map should've been replaced long ago with something smaller and more maps should exist in the game to be fair, that would solve quite a few issues I believe.
Former community manager of FeralHeart