Poll

How do I get my character to go on my map?

help me
0 (0%)
is this helpful?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: How do I get my character to go on my map?  (Read 2017 times)

warriorcatsrule

How do I get my character to go on my map?
« on: August 09, 2011, 10:54:08 pm »
I recently made a map and finished it for my amazing wolf RP, Forest wolves  ;D (Thanks Woodfoot!) I think the only way to play on your map is to ''test it'' (if you know how to actually play on your map, please reply back. It will be helpful  :D)    But it only shows that ''test'' lion.....I want my own character  on my map and I want to play on my map, but I can't figure out how!! Please help  :P

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: How do I get my character to go on my map?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 12:22:32 am »
this would belong in game help, but, to go on the map with your character is to export it. the portal would show up at cape of distant worlds if you exported it right.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

warriorcatsrule

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 12:30:50 pm »
Thank you! This pice of info was very helpful.....here are a ton of cookies! :DDD

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 04:49:31 pm »
Don't forget to check the box "Has portal" in map maker, and give coordinates that you will end up on once you enter the map from cape, otherwise you still wont see any portal in cape.
Former community manager of FeralHeart