Author Topic: Friendly Reminder to be FRIENDLY  (Read 6344 times)

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Friendly Reminder to be FRIENDLY
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 06:02:35 pm »
LOL noted. xP I'll try to find you if you're on later.

Then we can sit, chat, and laugh at people's nonsense together if you want. XP Or something.

It's still sad that people get like that. If kids or anyone have a negative real world life then I would think they'd know to be nice o_e. I don't have a nice, perfect life full of sunshine and days to dance in fields of daisies, but I don't take that as an excuse to take my anger out on anyone here. I just post rants on dA. XD

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 03:50:23 am »
I haven't been in for a while, not since the Roars/Howls were added.

I don't NOT want to play, but ugh it just seems like FH keeps getting more worse as time goes on. You can only handle immature people being morons in FH for so long.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 04:14:50 am »
^ That's true.

In my case I'm surrounded by morons everywhere I go, so it isn't exactly as hard for me to endure/ignore/deal, not that I run into it here. Thank goodness. o3o

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 05:23:58 am »
I've got Private Maps I've made to go into to get away from it all, but...ironically it gets quiet and lonely after a while XD

Although I'd never share the maps incase they got flooded with the n00bs or people gave the files to others (and it'd get flooded with n00bs...lol) and it'd end up in chaos.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 06:41:02 am »
i have a warrior cat map i have that i haven't shared with anybody yet because its my personal hide out for now XD im going to make a large detailed map for my friends only and if they end up giving it out to people i don't know im renaming the map then exporting it XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 08:32:16 am »
I'm temporarily hiatusing my work on my giant map for my friends and I XD. x_X it's a huge map so it's taking forever to put objects in. I think it was 20000 in size. I'm trying to put effort into it too so it's taking a lot longer.

</Offtopic> |D

LarkPash

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 02:21:24 pm »
Now let's not get of topic. I never said this game was awful. In fact I think FH is amazing. The game itself is extraordinary! Where else can you find something like this that's free to use and enables the user to create canines/felines like they always dreamed of?  ;)

The game itself is not bad. Its just a few bad people that make it look bad. Always keep that in mind before you downgrade someones hard work. I know there are faults here with not enough Mods or not enough options yet etc etc, but everything is in the works I am sure. Improvements will come with time.

For now we need to focus on making sure we help the community itself by making sure everyone treats other users better. I know its a long shot and most people will probably blow you off, but like the saying always goes: Treats others the way you want to be treated/

-Lark

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 09:58:20 pm »
*puts paws up slightly* i wasn't trying to offend the game, man, i LOVE this game, all we need is a bird or hoofed animal to choose from, because really think, people think it wouldn't fit, it would sorta balance out the game, because, all we have are meat eaters(carnivores), and i think we need something that eats plants XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 02:11:27 am »
People would still be idiots regardless if they were a horse, wolf, cow, lion, eagle, fish etc. They're still the same players behind the computer.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2011, 02:24:27 am »
i was just stating what would go good in the game o.e