Author Topic: Friendly Reminder to be FRIENDLY  (Read 6343 times)

Offline Finley

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • get money, get paid
    • View Profile
Re: Friendly Reminder to be FRIENDLY
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2011, 06:49:43 pm »
Lets just remember what this thread is about, as Larky wishes: people being rude, regardless of whether they know you or not.

LarkPash

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2011, 02:28:44 am »
The addition of features of any sort will never affect the behavior of a person. Might make them greedier. :) no matter what is added in the game there will always be someone who wants something else. You can't please everyone. My concern isn't with what is available to us or what will be. I'm not very picky. Heck, I will take anything after that long hiatus from IT some time ago.

I saw more people today acting rude. It was a pride trying to find members and I said I was considering joining and a member blatantly told me not to bother because if I couldn't say yes or no I shouldn't be part of the group.

Wow...ok...I made my decision. How about no thanks. Changed my mind.  ::)

Also saw a couple spammers and people holding r-rated conversations. I feel like I am having to tell everyone to get in line all the time. Usually I get a smart ass response, but hey I try.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2011, 04:12:36 am »
i usually try to set things straight in general to because of the younger people in general, believe it or not i have caught my younger brother on this, (made a new account and new password XD) my 9 year old cousin has it and my 10 year old cousin has it. (never play it infront of them and tell them the name of it XD) and most of the time i get cussed out for it, i don't loose my temper much on here either, i just plainly state younger kids play this and if i get cussed out wait for a while, then dart into one of my private maps
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.