Author Topic: Stuff you've heard while lying around in a map.  (Read 10835 times)

Offline Notely

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff you've heard while lying around in a map.
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 03:46:14 am »
Well, once I was running through Fluorite and I overheard someone complain "you pooped on my grama".
That sentence raised questions I'm not entirely sure I want answered.

Then once I saw the best advertisement.
"join my pack today feline cubs aloud rp free. no neons.but there can be neon eyes thats all be the leader today i will be the teen princess warriors leaders alphas pups aloud"
"please whisper me"

Offline Toxic Reverie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2013, 05:46:20 am »
I'm not sure if this belongs, But:

I was being a pup, Looking for a mother. Then this pup killer (Why do pup killers exsist anyway? They're so mean -_-) came up to me and said "Can i ask you a question?" And then i replied back "Okay sure but please don't kill me" Then the pup killer replied "Are you afraid of death?" Then i lost it. I TOTALLY. Lost control. I nearly killed myself. Like really. I was going to, But my mother (In real life) came in and stopped me.

That. Was. The oddest moment for me. .-.

...Wait. You almost killed yourself because someone on a game asked if you were afraid of death....?
I no longer log on to this account on the forums.

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • My Avatar is My FeralHeart Character Shaden :3
    • View Profile
    • Canines
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2013, 06:25:37 am »

I was being a pup, Looking for a mother. Then this pup killer (Why do pup killers exsist anyway? They're so mean -_-) came up to me and said "Can i ask you a question?" And then i replied back "Okay sure but please don't kill me" Then the pup killer replied "Are you afraid of death?" Then i lost it. I TOTALLY. Lost control. I nearly killed myself. Like really. I was going to, But my mother (In real life) came in and stopped me.

...Wait. You almost killed yourself because someone on a game asked if you were afraid of death....?

No, Because pup killers are so mean. .-.

He was asking me if i was afraid of death, And obviously i am. He was trying to be mean before he killed me .-.

In the game, My username is Blackeme99.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2013, 06:34:01 am »

He was asking me if i was afraid of death, And obviously i am. He was trying to be mean before he killed me .-.

.. You were going to kill yourself because a pup-killer was going to 'kill' your character? Is that it?

Offline Blueyi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • omf Len Kagamine x Miku Hatsune is my OTP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2013, 07:15:14 am »
I've also seen this:

- I was laying around N/Z tree and then this super bright yellow lion comes running up to my lioness, saying this: "i love you." and I was like: "Do I know you?" He said. "yeah. remember the time when we made love."
"I never made love in this game."
"yes, you did! u liar! y don't u remember? I cna[exactly like that]brake your verginity."
"No, being a Virgin is fine to me. Can you go away?"
"fine. al i wantd waz a babie."
"Then go adopt one."
"its not th sam."
"Who's sam?"
"no, same. typo."
"..Okay. Well can you just go away?"
"fien. thoght we had somethin going on."

Then he left. I lol'd my pants.

I ship the VOCALOIDs Miku Hatsune and Len Kagamine together. Problem?

Offline Toxic Reverie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2013, 05:41:54 pm »

So... because of a pup-killer in a game (which you could've blocked instead of being over-dramatic) you were honestly going to kill yourself? Over a game?
I no longer log on to this account on the forums.

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2013, 12:00:03 am »
Don't know why we are talking about suicide... But anywho, I love it when trolls say things like this: "Flushs Phantom down super toilet". Why trolls, why?! 
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Canines
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2013, 03:36:36 am »
Oh sorry about that sis got on my account again sorry bout that she tries to embarass me on the forums

So sorry :(

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2013, 04:03:48 am »
Oh sorry about that sis got on my account again sorry bout that she tries to embarass me on the forums

Oh, it's fine. :/ Siblings.

One time I was sitting on a rock in Fluorite and this black wolf with purple markings went up to me, stared at me, said "LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE" and ran off XD I laughed so hard, and that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard XD

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Canines
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2013, 04:35:41 am »

Oh, it's fine. :/ Siblings.

One time I was sitting on a rock in Fluorite and this black wolf with purple markings went up to me, stared at me, said "LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE" and ran off XD I laughed so hard, and that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard XD

LOL That is so weird.

Anyways now it's my turn to post somethin'...

I was on one of my characters and then this red wolf came up to me and said "Why are you unrealistic"

And i said "Because i am."

Then he said "You can't be unrealistic in an rp like this this is a realistic rp"

Then i said "I'm not in an rp..."

Then he ran off.

Maybe i was very close to the rp or something? xD