5 (35.7%)
Okay...
4 (28.6%)
Not really acceptable..
3 (21.4%)
Hate it.
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: 'Super Small Wolves' in SP? [Hate, Okay, or Like?]  (Read 4019 times)

Offline Blueyi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • omf Len Kagamine x Miku Hatsune is my OTP!
    • View Profile
'Super Small Wolves' in SP? [Hate, Okay, or Like?]
« on: June 26, 2013, 06:19:10 am »
Pup Adults in South Pole, maybe Everywhere in FH. What do you think?
To be honest, I don't like it. Sometimes I accidentally call them pup, and they're like: "wTF I'M NOT A PUP!!!!!!!!!!!"
And when they're the tiniest they can get...
UGH! I Hate it.
I may be paranoid, yes, but it's annoying. So then I just say: "Nah, calling you pup :P"
If they have a problem with that, maybe they should grow bigger or just say they're a pup.
But, oh well. I normally just ignore them :3
So choose wisely.
Hate, Okay, or Like?

So, what do you guys think?

I have nothing wrong with midgets. There are no something saying midgets in this post, so please do not freak out. Thank you.
-Blueyi

I ship the VOCALOIDs Miku Hatsune and Len Kagamine together. Problem?

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: 'Super Small Wolves' in SP? [Hate, Okay, or Like?]
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 07:53:32 am »
Well really the same could be said about the bigger wolves in game reason being that if a Lion stood next to a wolf it would dwarf it, yet there are still wolves running around on FH the same size as a Lion and it is all just a matter of preference. Some people like tiny characters some people like giant characters others like realistic. It doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Cherryvell

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 11:00:00 am »
I understand there might be short-sized dogs,like chihuahaua(sry don't know how its spelled) and making one on FH means making it pup-size,althought even tiny dog breeds are a lot bigger than pups.As bout wolves,I'm getting confused...

Offline Kitscourge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Raise your hands to the level of your eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 06:39:41 pm »
I have a few tiny chars myself but that's because I'm female.They are just below the halfway mark...NOT pup sized. I really don't like the fact that there's adults the size of my paw! It just looks weird when they have/adopt pups that are bigger than themselves.In real-life the pups would have killed the mother not meaning to.In other words, I don't like it but it's a matter of opinion. ~Knoiy
If I were truly dead, you would not see the words that I'm typing!
Find me in-game as ~ThePhantom~

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 06:47:54 pm »
Hmm... I haven't really seen many of these "dwarf" wolves, but they are out there. Maybe the people playing the tiny wolves prefer being tiny, I don't know. I myself like playing smaller characters, and that's why I often times play as small animals; foxes, cats, weasles, etc.
If they want to play as small wolves, I say let them. It's their character, therefore they can make it any size they want to. Who are we to tell them they shouldn't do that?
Inactive

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 06:48:19 pm »
True, there's dogs like terriers, chihuahuas, and etc. that could be the size of pups. (Sorta)) And I guess anyone can make a character how they want it, so yeah. :P Also I don't like huge characters, and I always make mine near the halfway bar.
And there's the Blue Powers group who are 'funsized' blue dogs if you mean them :P

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
Re: 'Super Small Wolves' in SP? [Hate, Okay, or Like?
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 01:57:40 am »
People often confuse my character for a small wolf, anyone remember whar my one character is? Anyways, i'm fine with tiny wolves... Except unborns... They like to... Err... Escape and powerplay on me.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 02:06:52 am »
I have yet to see someone run around as an adult but be the size of a pup though they don't really bother me. I mean, if they want to be that size, then I don't see no harm in that. I think the only way it'll erk me is if they start insulting/power-playing/annoying me in some shape or form.
gone

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 02:17:49 am »
Last time I was online I was attacked by a few tiny wolves. I thought they were pups. I called them that and one caps raged this: "I WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY".
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 02:19:10 am »
I don't really like it much I have to say. The only thing I have against it is when you call them a pup and they start yelling at you saying "WTF HOW THE CRAP DO YOU THINK IM A PUP" or "WTF IM OBVIOUSLY AN ADULT" That can get annoying for obvious reasons :/

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.