Author Topic: Strange Things You'll Find In Feral Heart  (Read 3224 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Strange Things You'll Find In Feral Heart
« on: December 01, 2014, 03:20:40 am »
Some strange things can happen in Feral Heart, such as making things for your game and things about maps (not ones personal maps, real maps that come with the game) So, what you came for, Strange Things You'll Find In Feral Heart!

The name, Feral-Heart, is the name of the game as we all know, but what does it mean? Well, Feral, means once was wild, then tamed, then wild again, or as one of my friends told me, it means a animal...? And Heart, means... You know, a heart! So the name basically means Wild-Heart or Animal-Heart?

"Sky's Rim" Is the magical land of random floating islands and waterfalls? But Sky Rim, is a game that is full of magic as well (I've never played it by the way o.o) So... This is just weird that their highly similar to each other...

Mat Making, is very glitchy! When I was making them and replaced a file, it crashed, I could understand why, but when I made a separate one, it made a beeping sound and then crash? Just how does adding a picture and a extra file for it make my game crash? I deleted it and it worked, so don't say it wasn't that...

Unnecessary map, such as Last Cave, Atlantis, Sky's Rim and Temple of Dreams are useless and not even that good (other then Sky's Rim for a magical RP) I'm not saying they should be taken out at all! I'm just wondering why they were even made?

Only letters, no symbols, can be used in names? Very disappointing I feel, but there might be a reason that this is done.

General works, but only in costume maps? Weird, but how come? It doesn't work in Feral-Heart normal maps, so why doesn't it not work in both costume and normal or work in them?

wolfdog01

Re: Strange Things You'll Find In Feral Heart
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 05:04:29 am »
There are quite a few strange things I have seen in this gane lol
But...I do have to say that Iblove Temple of Dreams, Last Cave, and I made a all of my FH memories in Sky's Rim ^^;
As for General, well...there was a big deal about that a while back ago. Let's just say....spam. lol
I have seen a bunch of glitches that just make me giggle delriously, or how when you click on presets that haven't been made, and it's just black and yellow, used to think it was the coolest thing ono
Or when you're climbing AI and you stop to wonder how long it must've taken to place all of these blocks, I know it takes a LOT of time oxo and to think that they are floating, it's pretty freaky and scary

Offline LovieHats

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • nyoom
    • StarsStrikeInTheAir
    • littledorkysmile
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 05:43:52 pm »
Whenever your character is standing, it keeps moving it's right paw. Why did they add this? Is it to give your character life or...
Whatever lies beyond this morning, is a little later on

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all

Nothing's like before

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 08:07:27 pm »
Oooo the name Feral-Heart is kinda like Animal Heart. More like the love for animals you know? I find the name to be pretty deep that we enjoy the company of animals that we create a wonderful community about it.

Nah there is no such thing as unnecessary maps. Every official map is the same. A unique world for all to explore and enjoy. Doesn't matter how many people are in there, or the most popular place to roleplay in. Last Cave and Temple of Dreams are the exact same thing, magical worlds that hold unique creatures.

Why would you even need Symbols for Character names o.o? There is no such thing as Symbols used in true literature.

General was taken off official Feral Heart maps due the amount of Drama, Spam, Trolling, and Rule Breaking jumbled around the chat. In Private (Custom) made maps you can use General because it does not relate in anyway to the General chat in the official maps.

Why is the vanilla/official moon in Feral Heart always full? On every night? (Probably just the image used because it was nice looking to be honest ha.)

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline Canon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • (????)? ? ???
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 07:26:44 pm »

DeviantART: CreepyCanon - Youtube: Ken the Derp

Offline Whitebone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 12:10:17 am »
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp

Offline Whitebone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 12:13:54 am »
Whenever your character is standing, it keeps moving it's right paw. Why did they add this? Is it to give your character life or...

I am not an expert on this game, but I believe it is to give your character life. Rarer then letting it stand like its scared witless or mad of stone. ^^
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp

Offline Canon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • (????)? ? ???
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 02:44:22 pm »
If I may, you can use them. Only if you have a computer and not a laptop. If you have laptop, I know of a way to fix that ^^ it's simple, (if you have windows 8 that is) go to the desktop screen, find on the task bar a keyboard. Click it (duh) and click English. Mine often resets it self to French rather then English. Should work, if not, I'm not to sure how to fix it ^^

I have a comp. so if I go and change it to English it should work right? xD

DeviantART: CreepyCanon - Youtube: Ken the Derp