Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ROR I'M A FELINE WALRUS
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
Re: Ever been to Ficho?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 04:08:16 pm »
I never really lingered there, when I started playing it was just full of sparkledogs hanging out and talking. Then the FnaF roleplayers and the creepypasta roleplayers moved in and there was nothing for me. I only ever pass through it now if I'm going to bonfire.

It is a nice map, though. I agree there - I love cave-style maps.

Offline TheExperience

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Been Busy
    • http://unfilteredart.deviantart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 04:40:14 pm »
I use to hang there when the Arena's were around. Its actually a genuinely  nice map. But the people sometimes ruin it.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 06:21:27 pm »
Oh yes, I have been to Ficho tunnel and seen these things.

It is the stuff of my nightmares and scary stuffs.

I even tried dfinding people willing to let me roleplay Ju-On with them

But they were all Five Night's roleplayers who don't even understand the material.

Or, generic CPOC #4968.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 06:16:23 am »
Yes yes.
Ficho is the land of the Fandoms and territory of the newbies, yes.

Whatever happened to the Fight wolves/dogs? Hmm...

Offline TheExperience

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Been Busy
    • http://unfilteredart.deviantart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 11:00:13 am »
Yes yes.
Ficho is the land of the Fandoms and territory of the newbies, yes.

Whatever happened to the Fight wolves/dogs? Hmm...

No Idea, I assume they died out or got overrated? I do know there have been a number of individuals who have attempted to resurrect the trend with their own groups.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 08:32:25 pm »
I rarely go into Ficho tunnel, so I wouldn't really know of the "horrors" that hide in it. I can't even remember the last time I've roleplayed in Ficho tunnel.
Inactive

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 09:07:47 pm »
1st: Stalkers creeping around in corners/on the wall. There are loads of 'em.
I'm one of these stalkers so, yeah, ye'll definitely see Vespian lingerin' tail there, silently blendin' into the walls like a chameleon.

Don't really get why it would be ye to advise others to not step paw within the map for too long, sir, for I think it's a hub of entertainment when things are not bein' taken all out of proportion. Aye, Vespian won't deny there are some known troublesome floofs there, but not all. Best not blow up the Earth just because of one or two naughty inhabitants.

I kinda get why trends like Creepypasta, Five Nights at Freddy's, etc. dwell there. It's because Ficho Tunnels is a relatively dark-themed map that can be both comfortin' yet more on the "what's around the corner?" scale. Other public maps (aside from Last Cave which is more difficult to access- hence Ficho's popularity compared to it) don't possess such a theme and isn't as suitin' to the horror lovers' eyes. Then, of course, there's the little tricks that allow individuals to hide in rocks (to them)/climb walls/etc. that ye cannot find in other maps less I'm mistaken there so it further gives reason to host horroresque/darker role-plays there whether it be fandom or original.
But even if these horror critters aren't of favorable tastes to some, doesn't give reason to develop a dislikin' for the map itself. I'll digress there.

Personally, I quite like Ficho Tunnels. Again, I state, bein' one of those lurkers hidin' in the walls, witnessin' the fandoms there can be worth my attentiveness. But not just they, as again, I've met plenty of other role-plays/unique individuals there such as the Idgenek Pack (hopefully me spelled their group right; t'was a pack of alien-like dogs who found their home within the caverns of Ficho), the Fight Arenas, the Kreptis Species from time to time, the Cannibal Canine Chaotics, and so forth. Once or twice, Vespian's even slithered out from the stone to engage in a few short-held role-plays. Some I can recall was when Vespian tried to take Gringo's eyes and another when he was bein' his usual grump self with FoxPhilosopher chatterin' on about philosophy. So, while others may have found themselves with little tolerance, Vespian perceives the place to be quite similar to Bonfire Island, only darker as of late.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 09:11:00 pm by Vespian »
gone

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 11:22:30 am »
Oh, Ficho, The land of FNaF and Creepypasta OCS. I love it.

Ficho is probably one place you'll find me most, mainly because of the FNaF and Homestuck there. I spend my time there just silently judging your Purple Guy Vincent characters, and being really OOC on my Homestuck characters. Ficho is a nice place, and a lot of people there are p cool. From my experience, they are wayyy more accepting than most maps, and people will literally rp ANYTHING there.
So yeah, I like Ficho Tunnel.

Find me in-game as: mushyroom