Author Topic: -  (Read 4862 times)

Offline Misinterpreted

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Ever been to Ficho?
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2015, 02:50:49 am »
I love ficho tunnel but sadly every time I'm there with a friend, I always tend to see people being rude to others along with sarcasm and such. I also find people being extremely rude to 'mate beggars.' They called them a newb and said a lot of other things. Some users joined in and seemed to chant them on. I know people don't like the constant mate beggar thing and I don't like it either but I feel sorry for some younger kids migrating here from wolfquest or any other game and get taunted with the rude comments. They should be getting to know people too but this... Is just me pitying both sides of situations like usual. ;-; I don't know, I just don't like the disrespect of some users.

DreamerDay

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2015, 03:42:02 pm »
One reason I don't really like going to Fhico Tunnel is because of the amount of players that hangs out there; I mean, it doesn't bother me...but it's the FnaF players who go there. And whenever I try to sit there and just have a nice peaceful moment to myself, already eyes are starring at me: Either because they're jealous or just nosy. I then would press Local, and yes [User Name]? Afterwards, they shift keys and disappear.

Another reason I don't like going to Fhico because of the lag. I mean! Everyone just stays in one spot and be gabbling a whole bunch of things...I mean its...choas. If I ever want to chat with someone, its either Whisper or Party. I'm sorry buts hard.

And whenever I try to ran to the Plains, my characters ends up reaching to the top of the Fhico Tunnel. I be like..Bruh.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2015, 07:01:35 pm »
I actually like Ficho Tunnel very much. The scenery is dark and calming, much like The Last Cave, although there are a few stalkers who roam in the corners. (I've been lucky not to cross paths directly with one.) There is a huge amount of players whom go there, and many of the players jump in on your private conversations and give their own opinion. When I mean private, I don't mean pm, I just mean if you're talking to your friend about whatever, and you say something that strikes an interest/intrigue with a random player, they'll just hop in on the conversation- most of the things they say are rude and offensive. It's a free country, though, what can I say?

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Turtl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Smallest profile picture to date.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2015, 07:36:02 pm »
I have stood around ficho for some time, it could probably be one of the few places I really hang out besides inside a bush on lagfire, I have seen OC's and alike run past towards bonfire and down the waterfall, but I have seen consistency in its population for the most part, its like those FNAF rp'ers have always been there since the start of the franchise, like Vask said its accesibility is probably a great influence on its population of newer players, that one hole leading to LC is like a waterfall of color, I think Ficho will always hold some of all popular franchises because their most of the time well fleshed out or easily derstood lore and fluff makes it easy for people to roleplay as them. Fichio is certainly a important part of the FeralHeart world. It can however feel quite invasive from time to time to have all those people look at you as you go past them, if you just stay near a rock or atleast away from that one coast you should be fine in most cases.
"Quiet people have the loudest minds."
- Stephen Hawking

Offline Sadgeras

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2015, 08:11:05 pm »
Oh my goodness...
I was just in there.....
I know how u feel now XD
SPARKLECAT POWER!

Sandfury

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2015, 05:40:44 pm »
At first I was going to defend FNAF, but I do agree. They are getting really annoying, telling you to change characters because you're also a (Insert Canon Character Here). Others that roleplay robots having feelings- I mean I KNOW there's children possessing the animatronics, but all of the hardcore shippers (Not the just for fun ones, the ones who hate you for not shipping Chica x Foxy)   really put their RP soul into having that ship in the RP, always trying to make a pass at their muse's crush. And FNAF OCs... Some are good, some are 2edgy4me... And only half of the time do the canon characters accept your OC into their little pact.

All in all, Ficho is just really strange to me. It must be the fact that I LITERALLY LIVE IN BONFIRE. Also, don't forget about the Creepypasta OCs "____ the Killer","Subject ____", etc.

Offline GhostPuma

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Crazy Fangirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2015, 01:26:25 pm »
I would defend FNaF rpers because I have never RPed with rabids, which is what you are warning about. But, there are becoming way too many. The rabids are taking over, my little roleplay group can hardly keep them away. Half the time they are crudely made, making it seem like the user didn't even try. Not to mention the shipping. Just, ew. This is why I have surrounded myself with people that understand that shipping doesn't have to happen in roleplay. And the OCs...they usually look 2edgy4me or..like neon barfs. Not joking. So yeah, if you don't know who to look for, stay out of Ficho for the FNaFers.
Also, the Creepypasta characters are as equally as bad.
And people question why I live on Bonfire if I am not rping with my sane FNaFer friends...

Offline Flamesparky

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sweet dreams everyone <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2015, 03:08:54 pm »
Agree totally, ficho is kind of ''weird'' place to be in. Weird but interesting.
My Presets :)

Being less active until school wont finish.
In-Game: FlameSparky
DA: FlameSparky
YT: FeralHeartersTeam

Offline Corporal~Levi

• Forum Newcomer
  • If you don't fight, you can't win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2015, 05:49:45 pm »
Ficho Tunnel is now home to the master of FeralHeart ventriloquism, lmao.

It's not really that bad around the waterfall at the top, near the Bonfire portal- it's actually pretty amusing.

It's full of a million fandoms there; I found like 20 or so Attack on Titan/Kuroshitsuji fans there, so I had a ton of fun there. XD

...Seriously, I think Ficho should be renamed to Fandom Tunnel.