Author Topic: Pet Peeves?  (Read 4785 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: Pet Peeves?
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2015, 11:01:52 am »
Movie maker spammers

Offline Goldroses

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Story
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2015, 03:14:39 pm »
Here is a new one: Chars that are sad/depressed/evil, but have no back story to make them that way!
Find me in game or on the forms! I love making friends so feel free to message me~!

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2015, 06:23:21 pm »
I don't have too many pet peeves on Feral Heart I can think of at the top of my head. The few I can think of is lag in crowed areas, a technical pet peeve. As far as other players, a few have already been brought up a few times such as wolf-speakers and just plain disrespectful people. I don't have peeves towards most strangers, even if they have "trolling" intent.

Are you there?
I'd say another pet peeve would be people who disappear during a conversation or role-play. I don't mean people who at least say they'll be right back or are away, I mean people who just simply disappear for hours on end. If you know you won't be back for a while, just log off and come back later, I'd understand. However, if you don't let people know you're going to be away, it just makes others think you're ignoring them, and no one likes that feeling.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline . Jaeger .

• Forum Newcomer
  • glory & gore go hand in hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2015, 03:36:25 am »

Nice aim there, Levi.

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2015, 03:38:39 am »
I actually have more pet peeves than I'd like to go over, but the one I hate the most is wolfspeakers, and people who ask for a very long roleplay sample when I try to join their roleplay.

Offline jay warfang

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2015, 04:04:34 am »
People who assume that they're better than me (or anyone really) because my characters aren't realistically coloured.

People who walk up to me, ask if I can be their mom and then swear at me when I tell them I don't want to/can't. This one happens to me a lot when I'm playing my male black panther.

And rather illogically those people who have a human character which is just a flesh coloured dog with one of the chimera markings.

Offline BadAssJeff

• Curious Wanderer
  • Look at me, Look at me. I'm a Naruto fan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2015, 09:07:53 am »
Well, I do tend to have many dislikes.

- Powerplayers
Sure, I think I like powerplayers. They're trying to be really amazing with their attacks although if it goes to far I really think they turn into Pet Peeves and will end up being like ''no shenanigans powerplayers'' or something like that.

- Mate Beggars
They just want kisses and cuddles, whats wrong with that? The feeling that their stalking you and end up annoying you really gets on my nerves, so yeah. I guess I can call them Pet Peeves

- Character Stealers
Oh god, I just hate this, heading online with a unique character you just created then Bam. In a few minutes you end up having someone hiding around and being sneeky with your design so you can't see them.

- Trollers
Whats not to like about trollers? Sure there having fun but they really do tick some people off, I hate it when they purposely do it to make people annoyed and uncomfortable, with there rude character names and sparkly dog or noob looking characters. Gah, I have tons of words to describe them but I won't ^-^

- Pack Name Stealers
Aye, I think we all hate them. I'll give an example of a random pack name...How about Howling Winds, theres a few packs out there that add ~ to that pack name, it really annoys me when someone steals your pack's name when you've had a lot of thought come into it.

- Idea Stealers
Man, when people join your pack and steal your ideas its really annoying. Copying your ranks and rules and possibly a plot regarding to your pack. I can claim these as full on Pet Peeves.

- ''Oh I'm Hurt!''
When people do this in roleplays I get annoyed, unless its a battle or something. But really in every roleplay i've been in a pup or some kind of young dog/wolf has fallen over or hurt themself so easily and the 'healers' have to roleplay and come over healing the pup with cobwebs and stuff like that. What's with ' Cobwebs ' and ' Herbs ' this doesn't fit in for pack roleplayers or when a pup or creature gets hurt, Its not the end of the world and basically it can heal by itself.

Offline Dimensional Tea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cheerio!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2015, 10:43:09 am »
Okay, so I am a grammar nazi and I hate I absolutely hate yelling and or sparkle dogs.~

Offline .Penguins.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Let's Go!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2015, 05:17:06 am »
im always yelling on fh and im always on a bright green dog (before i was banned) but somehow i still feel u??

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2015, 07:53:34 pm »
stone grey hyenas