Author Topic: Pet Peeves?  (Read 4787 times)

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
Re: Pet Peeves?
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2015, 07:56:24 pm »
^^I gotta agree with Isis on that one. Hyenas who are grey claim to be realistic, but seriously, grey hyenas do not exist in the real world.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2015, 08:00:32 pm »
Hyena 'pups'.

Offline PoisonIVy12

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Colin the Cornhusky is Life
    • View Profile
    • Professor Flannigan's Lab
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2015, 08:35:46 pm »
I don't like swearing in the chats, for one thing. It's breaking the rules, for one.

I also don't like it when roleplayers of any one group roleplay in one map and never seem to leave... I don't know why, it bothers me. Probably because they usually AREN'T roleplaying but just talking about random stuff while using characters from some show I've never heard of... with the aforementioned stuff. (Random stuff bothers me, I know) I guess it bothers me because I have no idea what they're talking about or they're talking about something um... gross. o_o Or about shipping. Don't know what it is with that.

Also, what's "wolfspeaking"? I've seen the term all over this post but I've not the slightest what it means.
Find me ingame as PoisonIVy12!

Cy, the eccentric rebel against the world. Oh, and wordsmith. :D

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2015, 09:10:43 pm »
Wolfspeaking is basically using words in place of other words that usually don't make any sense in roleplay. This explains wolfspeaking and the terms better - http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=32034.0

Offline PoisonIVy12

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Colin the Cornhusky is Life
    • View Profile
    • Professor Flannigan's Lab
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2015, 10:05:45 pm »
Hmm... don't suppose I've ever seen any wolfspeakers around, then. Then again, I'm usually running about in my own maps and I'm not usually out roleplaying, so I guess that's why I've never seen them around.
Find me ingame as PoisonIVy12!

Cy, the eccentric rebel against the world. Oh, and wordsmith. :D

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2015, 10:26:29 pm »
Here be my list of pet peeves, even though most I can deal with but others I cannot stand.

` Wolfspeakers, power-players, and those so-called "insane" characters. I had to quit a group because one of those "insane" character people, they drive me nuts.
` Lewd or sensitive character names. I seen a "Suicide F Teen" the other day in Bonfire, those kinds of subjects make my blood boil. Who is that bored that they need to make a dramatic character like that? Who I ask, who?
` Rude Mate and Adoption Centers. Yes, I rather enjoy the occasional MC or AC but when they get rude and cranky about what the user should do, I can't stand it and I leave or turn off Local.
` Illiterate people who have no idea what they're doing. I mean, they won't listen at all. Nothing against the newbies or anything, but just have common sense.
`Ones who take criticism to the point of rudeness. That's pretty much self-explanatory.

That's pretty much it from me. 
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Lena9016

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2015, 02:47:01 am »
1. Those annoying little "dance" festivals on bonfire island that consist of headbanging/swinging and buttswinging, with a side of yelling "PAR-TAH HARD!!!!!!11ONE!!!!1!!!!!!".

2. Actually the headbang and buttswing animations in general, since immature little brats use the buttswing in front of your face or the headbang (which looks oddly similar to a certain "activity") on top of you.

3. Mate/adoption centers that yell "UMG SUMBUDDY GET THE F~ OVER HERE RIGHT F~ING NOW OR IMMA CLOSE DIS PLACE DOWN AND *insert generic report/death threat here*", and if they DO close it, they scream "I CLOSED R U GAIZ HAPPY NOW UMG I HATE U BLAH BLAH BLAH WHINE WHINE WHINE" 20 times, running around the whole island.

4.  All the surplus of loin king players. Yes, I know that the cliff on bonfire island is pretty much perfect for it, but in the few days I've been a member, I've counted 13 Zira's and 9 Scar's (also where are the other characters it's pretty much all Zira's and Scar's).

5. People that post long, flowery RP posts NOT on whisper in crowded areas like flourite plains or bonfire island IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE OMG YOUR POST WILL BE BURIED IN LESS THAN A SECOND.

And now, for my biggest one yet:

6. This single term I've come across a LOT in my few days in bios: "Don't you DARE get on his/her bad side/disagree/exist around them, or else they'll mutilate/eat/kill you!!!". I don't know why I hate it so much, BUT I WANNA PUNCH A WALL WHEN I SEE IT.

Offline geofox80191

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2015, 07:36:18 pm »
- Those people who come up to you when you're trying to recruit for an Rp, and start buttswinging in your face.
- People who click the post video button 16 times in a row.
- People who ask you to join their Rp. If they want to join, they'll ask to.
- People who advertise their Rp in local, in Flourite Plains, where 100 people come to every second, and it just gets pushed up, and they know it will.
- Those 'evil' WC Clans who come up to your Clan and start attacking you. Then you tell them that you don't want to Rp with them, but they say that if they want to Rp with you they can.
- Those people who come up to you while you are rping and just start being rude and annoying.

All of these (except 2) have happened to me. It is really annoying.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 07:37:50 pm by geofox80191 »

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2015, 08:20:29 am »

my pet peeves:

- moderator suck-ups. basically who only hang around the mods so they can look 'cool' and in with the mods. (and possibly gain a rank, which is very unlikely.)

- those people who correct grammar ooc, when you didn't ask to be corrected.

- 'psycho characters'.

- people who troll younger kids, cause they can.

- using a mental illness to make a character unique.

- people who shame mate-centers, adoption centers etc.

- when about 3 'rogues' who randomly come up during warrior rps, and stalk around your clan.

- people who break the rules purposely

- people who verbally attack others because their character isn't realistic. (squints at hyena ppl)

- people who only join the roleplay to be mates with someone.

- characters that support abuse, of any kind.

- slave characters

i have a lot of pet peeves uvu;

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline jay warfang

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2015, 08:01:34 pm »
Oh man if I can pop in with another, I hate people who judge characters based on species. Lions are not the biggest toughest things on the Savannah nor are they always "Good Guys", the same applies to Wolves. Just because someones a Hyena does not mean they're some scavenging brute! Heck Hyenas are just as smart if not smarter than Lions and have a far more complex social structure, Foxes tend to end up tossed into a similar category... People have a thing for never letting go of stupid childhood ideology and stereotypes.