Author Topic: The Emptiness of FeralHeart  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
The Emptiness of FeralHeart
« on: August 21, 2020, 11:10:50 pm »
Wow, it's gotten a lot emptier here! Even the forums are sleepy. And the entire population of the game is in The Grounds, isn't that crazy?!  ???

Art by QuietMacaroni

Groogle

Re: The Emptiness of FeralHeart
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 11:51:26 pm »
Yes, it is crazy O.o Then again there's not much the members can do but stay dedicated and keep playing. The staff just need to upload the new maps, then hopefully things should go back to normal. I mean I know there's older members watching the forms, but I don't think any will play any time soon.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 05:24:35 am »
I'm not surprised,
with everything that happened and probably what's yet to come, people have dozed off - either from being driven away by distaste from things that have gone on, found other interests, or are just overall bored and have gone to look for more exciting things to game on.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 08:20:58 am »
y'know how people will go 'speak with your wallet. if you don't like the product, tell the company by not buying it' or something like that
the same applies here
except with the playerbase speaking with their time and spending it elsewhere.
they didn't like how it was being run. so they left.
and now we're here.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2020, 09:05:09 am »
Sometimes it really depends of timezone/time what you're entering game.
Actually we can try to convince your friends/family to play. And everytime breaking silience.
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2020, 10:21:43 am »
It definitely is feeling more and more empty around here. It's very saddening to see, especially when looking back on the times where the game had a decent amount of traffic and plenty of friendly regulars around in just about every map. Often I wish I could go back in time and revisit those memories and feelings, but the best not only I, but everyone can do now is make new memories and build upon what we have currently into greater things. Over time, things can only get better or worse if you allow for either side to grow.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 10:23:50 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2020, 04:40:29 am »
I also feel the emptiness lately. The way I see it, our best way to fix it is to find ways to bring in new players. I doubt that there is any way we can bring back those who left and even if we did manage to do that they might leave again if there is something they disapprove of.

Offline greatkingrat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2020, 02:02:43 am »
It is kind of heartbreaking to see. I just made a new account to revisit some childhood memories and was shocked to see a completely different Feral Heart than the one I played when I was a kid. I guess that's to be expected since I played it ~10 years ago (I'm old lol), but I was so disappointed to see all the original maps were totally gone and there were almost no other players :(

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2020, 06:46:50 am »
It is kind of heartbreaking to see. I just made a new account to revisit some childhood memories and was shocked to see a completely different Feral Heart than the one I played when I was a kid. I guess that's to be expected since I played it ~10 years ago (I'm old lol), but I was so disappointed to see all the original maps were totally gone and there were almost no other players :(
Well, look on it from other side. There was some logic reasons why old maps are gone. Everyone miss memories there. Why don't try to make memories on news one?
What about players... Yea, many people left, started it before update, after it just became stronger. But there are still people, around forums we can see new faces. Game still fighting like brave Lion (hehehehe :p). Just don't let it die do fast - teach about presets, whisper something about custom maps, etc. Who knows - maybe some old legends will trun back?
On new account Aiiokia