Author Topic: Being called a poser...what the heck  (Read 15473 times)

Offline Dubstep.Freak

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
  • Letz.See.How.Much.Negative.Karma.I.Get!!
    • View Profile
    • Cafe of Paradise
Re: Being called a poser...what the heck
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 01:40:16 pm »
Lol yeah I remember you Death :D
@ Death of course
..?'?????????????..

J.11

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2011, 03:28:31 pm »

I can honestly say I never ran into this problem before. I've had a few friends who ran into people calling them posers, but eh. People can create whatever characters they want but to just shut down another person's character is silly.

If I see someone with a similar character as mine, I think it's a great convo starter. xD

Offline Gargantor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • WQ/FH/AK fan... RAWR
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2011, 03:48:00 pm »
i was called a poser before.. or it wasnt just me, and it wasnt because of the characters, but what we did.
One of my friends came to the idea to make identical characters and have fun with them. So we stodd inside each other and made a cerberus lol
this is when an angry black wolf came and started to shout at us that we stole his idea to have fun. He even threatened he will report us...
seriously....
this measn we are mind readers? because that guy sure as hell didnt say anything about his plans, or we just didnt notice....

Offline Nala_91

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Your Local FH Furry Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2011, 04:08:06 pm »
I've had this problem a few small times, but after they read my bio and see that  am the one who noted them on DA afterwards, then they understand that it is infact me.
FH Texture Artist

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2011, 04:25:10 pm »
There was two Lilly' fighting one day, i just laughed and watched them xD
But i of course told them they dont own Lilly, that anyone can be her, that they didn't make Lilly etc.
And same with Nala and some others.
No one is the official character from  movies.
^.^

Kreapaer

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2011, 04:34:51 pm »
I saw a Kovu out not long ago.  He had about ten people crowded around him.  I took note that his name was Kovuo.  Lol.

Offline Eviny

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2011, 06:21:00 pm »
uh, posers...the only reason why im afraid of using my chars anywhere...this may sound odd but i'm AFRAID of that if someone steals them. im worried about that if someone steals my Eviny called char's name and/or design, cause i did the effort on making her! same with Winy, who is my first char, and Naro, my alter. i also worry about that if someone steals their histories, that what makes them 'special' for me etc. im not saying that no one else is worried about these things to happen to their chars, or that no one else has made the effort when making their chars, but this is just what i think. i actually even thought for a while before making my chars in-game....

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2011, 09:39:14 pm »
Yeah, I have had that too with both my characters. It dose make me a little peeved to see it running around, especially when they do something that your character would not do. I usually go over and say hello.

When if comes to well known names such as The Lion King or Alpha & Omega. You are bound to see more than one character, because everyone wants to be Simba or Humphrey etc. You will never get rid of it fully. I mean you see someone people going around with names such as Michael Jackson and I have even seen a Jennifer Lopez. :D

-Chase-

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2011, 09:43:50 pm »
I got called a poser cause I had the same name as some one... lol

Offline Eviny

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2011, 03:40:01 pm »
no one ever has called me a poser :D maybe cause i make all of my char-names by myself. i dont take chars/names  usually from movies o_o only char i have from a game is Nina Cortex xd