Author Topic: Being called a poser...what the heck  (Read 15471 times)

XxchronaxX

Re: Being called a poser...what the heck
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 09:44:34 am »
Saw this thread and didn't even have to look who started it just knew xD ...it was kid lol

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 01:47:23 pm »
Saw this thread and didn't even have to look who started it just knew xD ...it was kid lol

XD i remember telling u about this
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

-Chase-

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 02:13:41 pm »
Nice one Kid.... nice one 8D

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 04:06:42 pm »
Nobody has called me a poser yet.

Probably because if they do, I'll rip off their face.

Are they aware of the fact that they'll die in a storm of fire and HATE?
No, apparently not.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 04:11:23 pm by Motoko »
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 06:16:36 pm »
LOL this is exactly why I prefer to use a random word generator than use generally used names.

That and I haven't run into another Shusuke like...anywhere. Not with the same design or anything. LOL Not that I can actually make that character here. I'd need a preset for him. xD

I don't get why people have to go and forget that people in the real world also have similar names. It's odd how people can walk down the street and work in one building and know which of the five Adams on the floor is who and does what in his spare time and then freak out over having someone with the same name and appearance.

I mentally laugh at people like that and just casually raise an eye brow on the outside. There's no point in fussing over them. It's stupid and immature. XD And the fact that the most copied appearances are probably the most popular doesn't really help, I wouldn't think.

Offline Renathory

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 01:08:12 pm »
I think I have 2 characters that I would notice if they got "stolen". Other than that, the other designs are pretty much similar to lots of others designs. Like a black wolf with a blue tail for example XD

I met one user that had the same design as me once that switched character to show me. The only difference was the color of the markings. We both just thought it was funny  ;D

VixXx

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2011, 02:32:20 pm »
I created a hyena pup char named Piper. I played in bonfire for a while and stuff and really did nothing. I switched chars after getting bored and maybe two hours of sitting there, a person came in, they were a hyena, and their named was PIPER. They weren't a pup, but they were a spotted hyena and all, and they were gray like my Piper. I was pretty mad, so I got on my Piper char and stalked them. But then I got bored again....lol.
Also, I have noticed that people are stealing the design of one of my chars. I have a warrior cats char named Noface(yes, from Spirited Away). I've had this char for a while now. After I made thsi char and joined a bunch of warrior cats rps, I just kinda sat in FP for a while. Well, I saw a person named "Nosoul". They had almost the exact same design as my Noface char! They were a feline, the same size about, they were completely black with white siamese markings on the head only they had one difference which were really long ears and striped leg markings. I was peeved. I still am, actually. But I just walked up and said, "Hey, we should be twins!" and then they went offline. LULZ.

Offline LilyTheAlphess

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The Memeist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 04:18:13 pm »
I haven't been called a poser yet, probably cause my char's name and markings don't really match. I've seen another wolf name Lily though. I walked up to her and said,"Lol another Lily". Oh yes, and I've had the name Lily before we knew about Alpha and Omega, so I have no reason to be called a poser.
If I was called a poser, I'd say: Is there another Lily with black fur, blue eyes, and celtic designs?

Offline Fussyjason

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2011, 04:27:43 pm »
I was in Flourite having a awesome time talking to randoms on General and then suddenly SmokeShadow(Something like that xD) Comes on General and starts screaming "OMG SMOKEY YOU STOLE MY NAME WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GAWD" And I'm like "Smokey is the name of my cat...xD I didn't steal it from you" and she kept going on and on about how 'Smokey' was her name only and she was using it on every site she was on(I do that too xD)and how she's had it since she was 7. xD By then all my random buddies had left...Dx

Offline Rika_Kitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2011, 03:45:25 pm »
Lol, this is why I try to use odd and obscure names for my charries |D Though I did run into another Lycoris which I thought was kinda odd...
Co-Owner and Lead Modeler of Dawn of Eternity