Author Topic: some cool ideas for this game :3  (Read 8037 times)

Zain Hallows

some cool ideas for this game :3
« on: July 24, 2011, 05:26:52 am »
New species! I.e Reptile mammal and even fish of sorts < really wanna see this. tho it may not happen
Ten times the detail and plants: shrubs trees grass the whole 9 yards more rocks and a bunch more detail :U
less useless empty space, more usefull masses of area
animations need touching up and even add a few: Drinking ani, eating ani, and a biteing/ fighting one too
more personal markings. meaning, being able to draw on the model alittle making it more personal and unique to the person! i.e being able to use some sort of drawing program in the game to make custom textures :3
better water textures!
wether. rain and snow and all that and noticable changes in time of day
the textures...they need redoing, on trees and plants and models
there needs to be more natural sturctures, not perfectly round ish "dens" that dont look natural. Just an idea :3
deeper water.
caves Inside of rocks ^_^!
better ways of getting from map to map Like a vine covered cave hole :3
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:35:35 pm by Zain Hallows »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: .:~THIS GAME NEEDS TO BE UPDATED~:.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 05:44:22 am »
OKAY....I'm compleatly new to this game, now at first I saw it and it seemed like an okay game, as far as the idea. BUT when I started playing this, I was really really dissapointed. this could be so much much more. I really feel that not only does this game need to be majorly updated, but also needs lots and lots of things added. off the top of my head ideas are:

New species! I.e Reptile mammal and even fish of sorts
Ten times the detail and plants: shrubs trees grass the whole 9 yards more rocks and a bunch more detail :U
even more details...on top of the already added details :U
animations need touching up and even add a few: Drinking ani, eating ani, and a biteing/ fighting one too
more personal markings. meaning, being able to draw on the model alittle making it more personal and unique to the person
better water.
wether. rain and snow and all that
there needs to be more natural sturctures, not perfectly round ish "dens" that dont look natural :U
deeper water.
caves. and not the kind you walk into a crappy black hole and get teleported away
better ways of getting from map to map :U I mean a portal!? come on!

I dont know what you guys are doing when making this game :U but so far it seems like your sitting on your asses and sucking your thumbs when it comes to the creation and detail. not only that, its the huge amount of onesided ness of the game :U I like the idea, but It needs updates...and fast. I've talked to lots of people, and they seem to think the same thing. this game could and should be better. I would really enjoy if somebody whom was developing this game could see this, this way something could be done about the huge flaws in the game, witch should be adressed :3

thanks~
-_-

You do realise this game is in like a really low beta stage? This is out to keep people busy while they work on updates because impatient people started getting really needy about the game being out. Only ONE person is making this game.

1. There is weather, it just hasn't been used in the main maps.
2. You CAN create your own markings and such, you can make presets as well.
3. No new species please, unless you are talking about hunting, which is being added in a future update.

The other stuff just seems silly to comment on to me. You can always change th textures yourself if you don't enjoy them, make your own dens or your own maps if you feel you don't like the main ones. This is mostly a roleplay game, not a real life simulator or something.

Oh, and no swearing, if you haven't figured it out by reading teh rules, this is a G forum.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Zain Hallows

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 05:49:15 am »
OKAY....I'm compleatly new to this game, now at first I saw it and it seemed like an okay game, as far as the idea. BUT when I started playing this, I was really really dissapointed. this could be so much much more. I really feel that not only does this game need to be majorly updated, but also needs lots and lots of things added. off the top of my head ideas are:

New species! I.e Reptile mammal and even fish of sorts
even more details...on top of the already added details :U
more personal markings. meaning, being able to draw on the model alittle making it more personal and unique to the person
better water.
wether. rain and snow and all that
there needs to be more natural sturctures, not perfectly round ish "dens" that dont look natural :U
deeper water.
caves. and not the kind you walk into a crappy black hole and get teleported away
better ways of getting from map to map :U I mean a portal!? come on!

I dont know what you guys are doing when making this game :U but so far it seems like your sitting on your asses and sucking your thumbs when it comes to the creation and detail. not only that, its the huge amount of onesided ness of the game :U I like the idea, but It needs updates...and fast. I've talked to lots of people, and they seem to think the same thing. this game could and should be better. I would really enjoy if somebody whom was developing this game could see this, this way something could be done about the huge flaws in the game, witch should be adressed :3

thanks~
-_-

You do realise this game is in like a really low beta stage? This is out to keep people busy while they work on updates because impatient people started getting really needy about the game being out. Only ONE person is making this game.

1. There is weather, it just hasn't been used in the main maps.
2. You CAN create your own markings and such, you can make presets as well.
3. No new species please, unless you are talking about hunting, which is being added in a future update.

The other stuff just seems silly to comment on to me. You can always change th textures yourself if you don't enjoy them, make your own dens or your own maps if you feel you don't like the main ones. This is mostly a roleplay game, not a real life simulator or something.

Oh, and no swearing, if you haven't figured it out by reading teh rules, this is a G forum.

As I had stated Im new, so said information wasnt somthing I knew. but I really thing there needs to be more species :U thats me. and im sure a buch of other people, not everybody is a cat or a dog. I think the idea of haveing more species is a good one, so too bad.

Twiliac

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 05:54:14 am »
There are, I've seen all kinds of different creatures. Doesn't mean they need to make the mesh of the said animal.

One thing.

Use your imagination.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 05:55:38 am »
I wont try to be rude here since the game does have flaws.

But if you're new, I'd suggest you try to get some more information about the game and it's community, what has been done since first launch, where the game came from in the first place and what it's ran on, and by who.

I bet you'd get a lot of questions answered and a lot more information if you just looked around.

I can admit that the game would need some updates, but some of the things you mentioned there is out of question too much to ask for.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Zain Hallows

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 06:05:11 am »
Fair enough, but still. I dont mean to be taken wrongly, im not attacking anybody, And I do need to really get my facts straight before I do somthing like this. but I think these are all possible and hopefully will come with the next updates ^_^ I didn't mean to offend. sorry!

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 06:08:01 am »
Alright, first off. I'm a bit new to this game as well but obviously not as incredibly "n00b"ish as you are. There is ONE person making this game, as Kyu up there has already stated. FeralHeart is a fairly new game, still getting updated all the time. Kov works hard on the updates to keep the constantly nagging members happy. What you ask is too much from him and from ANYONE. If you want a so-called "better" game, go make your own, if you can. I'm sure alot of your, eh, requests... will be granted in the near future, whenever the maker of the game can get around to making them possible. As for the markings/weather/whatnot, you CAN customize them. You just have to be competent enough to do so. Getting from map to map using portals is actually genius in my opinion. How else would you have it done? The dens/plants looking natural, dude, you can make your own meshes like that if you're smart enough and have the patience to figure it out. Different species, what can I say... either use your imagination (I've seen it done, every single day, canines and feline models can even be used to make a Barney character) or wait for another possible update which adds them. And before you go around posting things like THIS, explore the game a bit, be creative. Point of this post being, if you can't do better, don't critique. And no, I'm not trying to sound mean. Just putting my opinion out there and trying to help out. :3

Zain Hallows

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 06:12:46 am »
Alright, first off. I'm a bit new to this game as well but obviously not as incredibly "n00b"ish as you are. There is ONE person making this game, as Kyu up there has already stated. FeralHeart is a fairly new game, still getting updated all the time. Kov works hard on the updates to keep the constantly nagging members happy. What you ask is too much from him and from ANYONE. If you want a so-called "better" game, go make your own, if you can. I'm sure alot of your, eh, requests... will be granted in the near future, whenever the maker of the game can get around to making them possible. As for the markings/weather/whatnot, you CAN customize them. You just have to be competent enough to do so. Getting from map to map using portals is actually genius in my opinion. How else would you have it done? The dens/plants looking natural, dude, you can make your own meshes like that if you're smart enough and have the patience to figure it out. Different species, what can I say... either use your imagination (I've seen it done, every single day, canines and feline models can even be used to make a Barney character) or wait for another possible update which adds them. And before you go around posting things like THIS, explore the game a bit, be creative. Point of this post being, if you can't do better, don't critique. And no, I'm not trying to sound mean. Just putting my opinion out there and trying to help out. :3

again :P its okay your not in the wrong, I was, I hadent known much about the game, only started today, as you could tell. so im sorry :U and can somebody lock this or remove it or what ever? xD

TealSkeletore

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 09:30:46 am »
The game is free, appreciate it bro.

If you want more realistic textures, get Feralistic.

Zain Hallows

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2011, 09:44:38 pm »
The game is free, appreciate it bro.

If you want more realistic textures, get Feralistic.

and where may I get that? :3