Author Topic: Silhouette's Art Requests (CLOSED)  (Read 12626 times)

Koga

Re: Silhouette's Art Requests (OPEN)
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2011, 03:44:15 pm »
yay! oh my gosh its so adorable you did a good job on him ^^ I love, love it love it!

uhhh how do I add it to my sig. i'm such a newb XD

edit: nvm found out lol forgot bout code
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 03:48:25 pm by Koga »

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: Silhouette's Art Requests (CLOSED)
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2011, 04:17:45 am »
WHOA. o.o My thread got swamped with requests while I was away from this forum. Guys, I only take three requests at a time X.X However, I will at least attempt to finish most of the ones that have been posted if I can. Normally I wouldnt, but I left the "OPEN" part of the thread title up. However, I have a book I have to read and probably wont get to draw them very much this week, plus I have a whole other thread on Arokai However, I will NOT draw any more banners until Im done.  And from here on out, if my thread is closed, I will ignore people's requests. Im not going to bother posting the names under the slots for right now. If you managed to request a banner, just keep an eye on who's banner is being posted and who is front of you and keep an eye on this thread. I'm glad y'all like my art but I don't want to be in over my head with requests. ^_^;

And Naphiro, I can't do your request. I asked in advance in the rules that your reference not be from Deviantart please.

And thank you for posting that it was okay to draw him, Calcifer.

1wildheart

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2011, 10:28:41 pm »
these are A M A Z I N G ! you are an AMAZING artist, Sil. :3 weren't you "Rust" on the IT fourms.. ? you seem VERY familiar.

Naphiro

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2011, 12:11:58 pm »
Ok

Scylla

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2011, 10:55:02 pm »
Hey Sil, sorry to bother. I know you are extremely busy with all the requests. I just wanted to inform you I changed my look. So when you edit the pic for Calcifer and myself; if you do. <3 Here's the new look:

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2011, 07:37:20 pm »
Thanks for the notice Syclla. And Im sorry about this guys but I seem to have fallen way behinde on both of my request threads. I might try and get some of them done soon but I dont know when they will be complete.